Epic Perfect World

InstaDelete

Offline Hemo

• IM A PANDA.. A REAL ONE!!!
HI GUYS!

SO .. I made a mistake with one of my characters and chose the wrong class and I wanted to delete but it said I had to wait 7 days for it to be deleted is there a way I can speed up this process? because I wanted to make another class with that name! :(

THANK YOUUU!! [I bet you cant see that :D]

Serania
is a beautiful
magical
semi-planet filled with
beautiful creatures
and ruled by wise Pandas!
its a HAPPY HAPPY place

<HemoThePanda> | <Kasier>

MamaVortex

Currently, Insta deletion isn't attainable. If the Developers of Epic PW decide to add it to the game, that's on their own terms. We can only wait and post under suggestions in the meantime.

Option 2- PM or Email agatio. Although he may be a tad busy with more important things currently. [DDOS for instance]

Offline Hemo

Currently, Insta deletion isn't attainable. If the Developers of Epic PW decide to add it to the game, that's on their own terms. We can only wait and post under suggestions in the meantime.

Option 2- PM or Email agatio. Although he may be a tad busy with more important things currently. [DDOS for instance]

yup that's why I didn't want to PM him because its not that important, but I thought I could ask here in the forums.

Serania
is a beautiful
magical
semi-planet filled with
beautiful creatures
its a HAPPY HAPPY place

MamaVortex

yup that's why I didn't want to PM him because its not that important, but I thought I could ask here in the forums.

No problem ^.^
Also seeing as you're kind spirited and pretty well-witted you should sign up for my Event on le forums

-First stickied thread under general discussion-
 :monkey-8: :monkey-12:

Offline Hemo

No problem ^.^
Also seeing as you're kind spirited and pretty well-witted you should sign up for my Event on le forums

-First stickied thread under general discussion-
 :monkey-8: :monkey-12:

I might but I guess I'll let the hardcore ones join first because they deserve it more than I do.. by the way its a sweet thing for you to do ;3

Serania
is a beautiful
magical
semi-planet filled with
beautiful creatures
its a HAPPY HAPPY place

Offline JimRoot

HI GUYS!

SO .. I made a mistake with one of my characters and chose the wrong class and I wanted to delete but it said I had to wait 7 days for it to be deleted is there a way I can speed up this process? because I wanted to make another class with that name! :(

THANK YOUUU!! [I bet you cant see that :D]

Insta delete would not be good.
If u gettin hacked you can lose all ur chars, so i think is better to keep the 7 day waiting time
JimRoot    150 Demon Sin
Absorbed  149 Demon Psy
Hope        147 Sage Seeker
Colapse    145 Sage Barb(ie)

Offline Hemo

Insta delete would not be good.
If u gettin hacked you can lose all ur chars, so i think is better to keep the 7 day waiting time

You'll only get hacked if you gave your info away.. and I think I'm smart enough to not do that.. and now
I'm stuck with this wrong class I picked with wrong name with it :( IT BOTHERS ME!!!  :sad:

Serania
is a beautiful
magical
semi-planet filled with
beautiful creatures
its a HAPPY HAPPY place

MamaVortex

All the pro's joined. JOW JOIN <3

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
You'll only get hacked if you gave your info away..
I would say ur right but honestly if u have the know how even a 14 y/o kid can hack a database and pull account info's.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

MamaVortex

I find it very unlikely any 14 year old kid would take the time out of his day he could be playing games like WoW or xBox just to hack a PWI Pservers to get a bunch of fake coins and EC...Yeah 14 year olds wouldnt do that, idiots from other Pservers would and most are over 16. Trust me though i doubt any kid would have the knowledge to hacka  server. Frankly, i like the idea of auto delete, it isnt like theyre gonna go in..and delete everything, theyd want to take the items and just leave. Really no point in deleting the characters xD

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
I find it very unlikely any 14 year old kid would take the time out of his day.
Pssh thats how the server i owned 2 years ago went down. filed charges against him and couldnt get anything done about it since he was a minor.
P.S. i wont go into detail don't want others getting idea's... But the kid that hacked my server did it with his web browser and not a 3rd party program. He gained all account info and even banned ppl from my server.
and on another similiar note XD
check this out :
Last Edit: Feb 12, 2013, 06:48 am by Hypno Toad

MamaVortex

Well some obviously have enough spare time in their worthless life to do this. Anyways too lazy to watch the vid, and im off to bed. Night.

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
What few understand is that there are so many different ways to hack nowadays. You don't even have the hack the server itself to get someone's account username and password. I'd go into depth about what I'm referring to but I'd rather not give anyone any ideas.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
What few understand is that there are so many different ways to hack nowadays. You don't even have the hack the server itself to get someone's account username and password. I'd go into depth about what I'm referring to but I'd rather not give anyone any ideas.
Exactly my point e-terrorism is very active in the times we live in. Nobody is safe...

Offline Hemo

is really a private server account that important to have a 7 days deletion count down on it?

Serania
is a beautiful
magical
semi-planet filled with
beautiful creatures
its a HAPPY HAPPY place