Epic Perfect World

Daggers,bows and an unhappy archer

Offline alfred

• Troublemaker!
  • Characters: Jotun/Jotunborn
  • Faction: Arcturus
Please allow archers to use daggers :'( ,only with bow i can't farm TT for fist mats.. And one more thing, please restrict bow/crossbow/slingshot only to EA, is not fair to be available for all classes if they have enough dex.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Please allow archers to use daggers :'( ,only with bow i can't farm TT for fist mats.. And one more thing, please restrict bow/crossbow/slingshot only to EA, is not fair to be available for all classes if they have enough dex.
You farm mobs in Chrono for fist mats..
Also 5 aps archer is not bad..

Offline alfred

• Troublemaker!
And how to get 5 APS? Before update i had max 2,22 with demon spark.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
g16+ full set with fists and demon spark

Offline sixer

dont worry dagger seem a little sad in dmg department recasted lol to but could just lvl i am but 140 daggs with 20vit is little sad..
Last Edit: Mar 25, 2012, 09:40 am by sixer

Offline PandaBear

yes fists are fine for archer they are able to kill any class with fury =P

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
please restrict bow/crossbow/slingshot only to EA, is not fair to be available for all classes if they have enough dex.
Xbow and sling are already Archer restricted. And it's not fair that any class can use a bow, but it's somehow fair that you can use fists, even though they were originally intended for the BM class? O.o
please restrict bow/crossbow/slingshot only to EA, is not fair to be available for all classes if they have enough dex.
Xbow and sling are already Archer restricted. And it's not fair that any class can use a bow, but it's somehow fair that you can use fists, even though they were originally intended for the BM class? O.o

not only that but he wants Daggers too ijs

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Chum,
Ur a nice dude and all but umm Fists were originally for cleric/ea if u played closed beta of W2 you would know that.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
One question are you going to give archers that already have demonic daggers the demonic fists, like an even trade? Or can you craft them into fists at a furnace maybe?
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
One question are you going to give archers that already have demonic daggers the demonic fists, like an even trade? Or can you craft them into fists at a furnace maybe?
soon you will see :P

Offline alfred

• Troublemaker!
Yes, i want daggers or fists or claws and also i want my Speedster mount back. Everyone have their mounts ( lion,antelope) - i have a sticky white horse. Tell me pls GM, any chance of having the motorcycles back?  :'( :'(

Offline Rhelanna

g16+ full set with fists and demon spark

So how are the BMs supposed to get 5 aps?

Offline sixer

they dont there already pro