Epic Perfect World

Cant Login, Client says Enter game fails

Offline Binary

What should i do, afer verifying.... it stills with that enter game fails and is V18! :o ???

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
Same 
wath is this v18 ?

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Make sure you downloaded all the patches along with the base game and try running it as admin.

Offline dbird

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Characters: dbird
  • Faction: R3dN3ckS
Anyone else having game issues , I cannot log in atm , loading screen just keeps saying (Not responding)  any help would be greatly appreciated ....  TY    

Ohh and BTW I have never had any issues with the game , ever , so thats why I am blown as into knowing WTF is going on ... TY --- again--- :P
Last Edit: Jan 24, 2017, 04:04 am by dbird

Offline Binary

I'm sure i downloaded all patches, it says v18 as current game's, but dont let me start the game because it says enter game fails :/

Offline dbird

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OK , I was also getting that reply in the launcher , so I verified it , and it went through. Now the client is like on the loading page (between frames)  and it just says , (Not responding) in header near where it says EPW , so no idear to what is going on , Im try a few more things Ive seen in helpdesk , and if that doesnt help , I will reinstall client ... GL to all who are having issues Atm ....   TY 

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
I was same thing 
but Click update or Verify Then have to work again :)

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Had a similar issue after logging on and selecting a charecter the game would stop working upon entering the world this fixed it for me.

i had the same problem with win 8.1
follow steps: right click on "my pc"  click "advance system settings"  click "advanced "  see "performance" click "settings" click Data execution prevention"  select "turn on dep"  then "add" add "elementclient.exe" then ok. Good luck!

Offline Binary

My problem stills without solution, pls explain

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
give us SS of the error you get so we can help you :)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Add game folder to antivitus exception list, then click Verify on patcher and check again.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
el naked normalme... :o

Offline dbird

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OK , guys , so now I have a new issue . My laptop decided to die on me early this morning, so i have downloaded EPW to this desktop . All seemed to go well with DL and all , but when i updated patcher/launcher , i got this dialog box no idear what it means , any one please help with this issue...   TY    

Ohh btw , wtf is a "zlibwapi,dll"  anyways .... *mind blown*     LOL 

Offline xFrozen

• Random who calls randons
  • Let it go
  • Characters: Frozen
  • Faction: Artifex
1. can you enter through elementcliente.exe, under element folder?
2. dll issues are easy to solve, download the given dll on Google and put it into element folder
Violent delights have Violent ends
Hell is Other People

xFrozen, Froozenn, Venoomancer, OhYou, _Chaos, Emplres, Doloress - Artifex#1 - All R8R -chan 3x mag, 2attmatk orns - 3 Year old player that love calling players random even being random <3