Epic Perfect World

Voting Madness :))))

Offline devianceo7

• Beginner
Voting Madness :D make voting alittle higher for a period of time :). so that they will go like crazy when voting =)

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
Just another attempt for people that are complete lazy to not even vote for their shiz, wanting to get stuff fast by posting lame attempts to get more gold without taking 10 mins a day to vote three times for our server.

Theres been attempts on this for like... 3 months. Seriously, just stop. OMG LETS MAKE 2x SERVER ALL DAY EVERYDAY OMG LETS MAKE VOTING GIVE 1000000 CUBI OMG LETS DO THIS BEST SUGGESTION EVERRRR.

Two things to say:
Asking for this you're making yourself look like a BR; go back to top ranked server #2 (BR server).
If you're too cheap/cant afford/pinoy to spend your cash on for quicker gold, then be like the rest of us and VOTE and have PATIENCE
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
Just another attempt for people that are complete lazy to not even vote for their shiz, wanting to get stuff fast by posting lame attempts to get more gold without taking 10 mins a day to vote three times for our server.

Theres been attempts on this for like... 3 months. Seriously, just stop. OMG LETS MAKE 2x SERVER ALL DAY EVERYDAY OMG LETS MAKE VOTING GIVE 1000000 CUBI OMG LETS DO THIS BEST SUGGESTION EVERRRR.

Two things to say:
Asking for this you're making yourself look like a BR; go back to top ranked server #2 (BR server).
If you're too cheap/cant afford/pinoy to spend your cash on for quicker gold, then be like the rest of us and VOTE and have PATIENCE

I agree with u with 9999999.9999999 percent ^^

p.s i know that made no sense xD loolz

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
They Really should close this topic also people really should stop posting lame and worthless and wastefull time topics O.o?

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin

Tali

Server rates:
Exp x500
Spirit x100
Gold x150

All I can say.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Yeah...no.  1.20 gold is fine, you can get up to...*takes out calculator because she fails massively at math and gives up because she can't find it* 4 times that amount a day. (almost 5 gold)

If you're desperate, you can always donate for gold, you get 3 gold per dollar (a little more with Euros)...

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
I only vote about 3 times a day and I'm satisfied, I don't always spend it anyways so it saves up quickly without even realizing. There is also 2x currently so don't talk about lack of money cause it's quite easy to farm already. If you for some reason really want the gold fast then be my guest and donate...
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Sometimes I don't even remember to vote but like you, I don't spend it all at once.  I have like 30 gold between two accounts (I alternate voting).  And yeah, 2x=monies for days.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
What can you really say? People are greedy and you can't seem to be able to please anyone anymore.

Offline Hemo

• IM A PANDA.. A REAL ONE!!!

Two things to say:

am I high? or its us?

Serania
is a beautiful
magical
semi-planet filled with
beautiful creatures
and ruled by wise Pandas!
its a HAPPY HAPPY place

<HemoThePanda> | <Kasier>

Tali

am I high? or its us?

sorry I left some bars lying around the forums again.