Epic Perfect World

Not warned nor muted for 30 mins.

Offline TG90

Seriously, I didn't read the first rule at all.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
soo, you didn't get warned nor muted ?

what's the problem then o.o

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Yes you did got a warn...

I had just said English in WC...

And you did what...Talked in a completle dif language.

Reason why you were muted for 30 min.

Everyone seems to find very esally the forum to post complains, but no one seems to find the rules.

http://epicpw.com/announcements/game-and-forum-rules/

As for the warns, when speaking in WC, GMs can WC a warn that goes to all, they dont need or have to give u a personal warn.

Last Edit: Feb 10, 2013, 11:55 pm by WatchTower
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Fender

• Perfect World Epic Player
in almost every server now days u have to talk english in world chat so i say your own falt talking in different languege in world chat

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
that just means WT luvs you  :P

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
I know English is a very universal and well known language, but I don't think you should be muted for speaking something other than English in World Chat. o.o

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Resolve

I know English is a very universal and well known language, but I don't think you should be muted for speaking something other than English in World Chat. o.o

i agree with you but its agatio's rule so not much we can do anything about it

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
and how could we control, if ppl start swearing and calling names and so on, in other languages? there would be impossible for us, because we wouldnt speak it.

We dont have any rule about talking in a dif language in any other chat, you just cant do it in WC.

And even there we usually tend to to warn over and over to ppl understand it.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Resolve

i agree with you WT it makes perfect sense i think people just dont notice when you do give warnings which you do repetitively and yes a universal language makes things more simple  :-\

Offline OliviaMunn

• Ohhhh.......
  • FrameBangGang
Just forget all the different languages, and create one universal EPW language. #ProblemSolved
OliviaMunn - Demon Cleric
JYNX - Demon Wizard
Smex - Sage Psychic

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Just forget all the different languages, and create one universal EPW language. #ProblemSolved

es called Engrish.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline OliviaMunn

• Ohhhh.......
  • FrameBangGang
es called Engrish.

Engrish is overrated. :/
OliviaMunn - Demon Cleric
JYNX - Demon Wizard
Smex - Sage Psychic

Offline Mate

"Rule" - a. An authoritative, prescribed direction for conduct, especially one of the regulations governing procedure in a legislative body or a regulation observed by the players in a game, sport, or contest.  :police:

...in plain English.

Offline Zaboteur

i think the whole topic is just rude, for any server. people need to grow up and learn not everyone can talk english, and if u WANT population stop worrying about the different languages. seriously people. you al sound like high school kids tellin people to speak YOUR language.  your all rediculous.

and yes you should give a personal warning, thats where you sir arent professional at such job.. at your job, doing it by world chat, just leads to openings and more people just getting involved by seeing you having issues with it.  meaning all your doing is fireing up the conversasion half the time and makin others want to start sayin stuff in wc along with  you until you start yellin at them next, think for just a second, if someone breaks your rule, <indeed a useless pansy ass rule (witch is just about being stereotypical on all your damn servers these days.. and should stop such a dumb rule, you dont see pwi tellin your asses to speak in chinese only or english opnmly n wc do ya? nah u know why? becuase its rude and unhumanly to someone telling them to speak a language they cant even read half the time, useless rules, they have no meaning to me becuase i AM english, but you all disgrace the human race acting like a "clic" for real with your , <sarcasticly saying it with a slurred voice-> "ENGLISH IN WC or get mute"  real pathetic over a language, even if they were swearing at one another, how the fk do u know what there sayin hmm? so who cares... theres way to much english CRAP WC over that WHO GIVES 2 PEICES OF CRAP! get over yourselfs and ur english only. 99% of the crap in WC is IN ENGLISH!! id much rather see a different one for once, might learn sumthin new from it, instead of seeing, "fk u" and "your a d1ck" and "pu$$y this and that", much rather see a language i dont understand so i DONT havr to see the lame english typers who HAVE TO just try to spell that swear so it comes on WC without stars, why dont u make some rules for that instead? but i see everyone mnuch rather take it out on other nations threw a game telling them not to speak, sell, do anything in wc unless its english.  i cant beleive not one person sees it that way, why am i not suprised ofc. the internet is full of people who want to be powerhungry its rediculous.
start treatin ur population, who DONT speak a lick of your language, with a little respect. you aint the only language on the planet. nore is OUR language of english any better then theres, so i dont wanna hear it. and becuase its a rule is NO EXCUSE, thats a childs mind to even say it..
Last Edit: Feb 11, 2013, 02:18 am by Zaboteur