Epic Perfect World

Couple of Suggestions

Offline DoomRabbit

• Beginner
These are, of course, just suggestions of things I have seen and talks with others about. I'll sorta vet myself, just because:

Former GM on Jade Dynasty,  AION, and PW servers.
MMORPG player since UO came out.

I only do that, not for weight behind my suggestions, but because I felt like it really.  Now then:

1: Nightscream Isle - most of those PVPing here have no interest in the coins. They let them rot. I've asked a few players who have been on EPW much longer than I have, and they agree. This area should be 149-.  Namely because of the power jump at 150, and you rather need coins to gear yourself. Some people will use alts to still farm here, but it is the only farming option. It would still be dangerous, and a PvP area, just not suicide for new players. The 150s need their own PvP area. 

2: Remove the last two Sage/Demon quests. There's no point to them, and you cant rid yourself of them unless you get bored enough to do them.

3: Duskblade combo hotkeys should be shifted to non-standard, existing hotkeys. 

Thats it so far. As opposed to new posts I'll just update this one if I find more. 

Offline DoomRabbit

• Beginner
And yes, I've tried Shrine - Not a consistent drop, hit fairly decently against a Barb in Demonic armor with Vit stones, and admittedly it'd take a week to get one piece of Nirvana gear, let alone more useful stuff. Not a tenable farming area.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
NS is designed to be high risk with high reward. 
Make it 149- you'll see tons of level 149 alts in max gear for their level farming everyone there and getting a ton of EC easily without being disturbed.
Just grab level 130 gear (takes no effort to farm it) and level to 150. It's perfectly fine for pv solos on any class really (aside maybe cleric, depends). Come back in Dragon/R8 gear and defend yourself easily that way.

2) ehh +/-

3) Just make your own hotkeys.

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3
those people letting coins rot in ns are normally after the  supply token quest, they probably have no need for coins. just roll around on a mount and collect coins. its like fish cleaning bigger fish. :tiger-44:

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
  • Faction: Tyrants
If you really want to farm NS then just make a barb, them shits are already a challenge to kill even if you're a brainless player