Kobato
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Anime Show VOTE YOUR FAVORITES!!!!!!!

Offline Hellord

• Am
  • I'll be back .
  • Faction: Harimau
y is there no dragon ball/dragon ball z on this list O.O or pokemon (orginal serises)

pokemon ? lol . pokemon manga is sooo much better .

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
at least most of the people have great taste in anime and know a lot of different titles of not just the new stuff  ;)

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline zentopia

I love the comedy in one piece and watched all the anime in the list and in comments(except Bleach, ridiculous fights for an anime full of them) but the most sad part about anime is some good ones end in like 10-20 episode and others become ridiculous including Naruto/OnePiece/FairyTail/DragonBall etc where the story gets too far it becomes stupid especialy the fights
we all loved dragonball but taking 2 hour begging for people to send him energy while the enemy is couple metre away and taking forever to stop him is absurd and that is just an example
couple anime that has fighting and was pretty nice & reasonable was Sword Art Online and Fate/Zero

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
Probably my favourite would be Clannad After Story.
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x

Offline Fruit

• Yuli C:
  • Shh..:x
I totally forgot about high school of the dead gotta re-watch it NAO :O

Fruit - 150 seeker

Offline Umbrella

• Edgy as fuck.
  • Sayonara, until tomorrow~
I don't why people obsess over HOTD so much. T'was pretty bland, 'cept for all the ecchi.
at least most of the people have great taste in anime and know a lot of different titles of not just the new stuff  ;)
Are you implying that there is no new "good stuff"?
>madoka magica
>SAO more or less. Depends on how you look at it.

I love the comedy in one piece and watched all the anime in the list and in comments(except Bleach, ridiculous fights for an anime full of them) but the most sad part about anime is some good ones end in like 10-20 episode and others become ridiculous including Naruto/OnePiece/FairyTail/DragonBall etc where the story gets too far it becomes stupid especialy the fights
we all loved dragonball but taking 2 hour begging for people to send him energy while the enemy is couple metre away and taking forever to stop him is absurd and that is just an example
couple anime that has fighting and was pretty nice & reasonable was Sword Art Online and Fate/Zero

Punctuation! Learn how to use it.
More than half of what you say makes zer0 sense. Can you even into Bleach?
Bleach unlike the others listed (cept for one piece) always kept things fresh. With having around 30 main charatchres with all of them having depth and a backstory worth watching.
Unlike Naruto that just likes to focus everything around a few ppl. so it get old.
Uhm and the point of taking forever to gain maximum power is so that that power gains weigth and the watcher/reader can actually "feel" how important it is. If Goku could just say "super sayan 3" then that would have the same weight as me saying "meow" before a fight.
One thing I will agree on is that fate/zero is pretty cool.
y is there no dragon ball/dragon ball z on this list O.O or pokemon (orginal serises)

pokemon ? lol . pokemon manga is sooo much better .
I hate people like you. That is all.
Might get into bleach o______o
although i did stop watching/reading Bleach after the Espada arc, i still think it's an interesting series.  but as posted above  Shadow Skill FTW!

:normal-1:
Man you missed out on one of the best battles ever.
ichigo vs aizen.
i've watched around 90 animes and i still claim that battle will never be toped.
I recomend going back to bleach and at lest watch till the end of the aizen arc.

i got to the end of aizen arc but by reading the manga. by that time i stopped watching anime entirely and just read manga.  :tiger-37:
Most of the time people will say manga>anime. And most of the time they will be right. But i don't think so for bleach. not as in the anime being better but cuz bleach has insanely good OSTS. And it is worth watching the anime just to hear them.

MamaVortex

Offline KidGoku

My top is:

1.Dragon Ball Z
2.Yu-Gi-Oh
3.Death Note
4.Naruto/Shippuden
5.I think....Ultimate Spiderman is kind of fun

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
Fate stay night visual novel is ***ing boss

I'm always erect.