Spacey Pirates
0 (0%)
Kobato
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Anime Show VOTE YOUR FAVORITES!!!!!!!

Offline Nana

Do read everybodys post before posting.

Oh I do apologize for adding anime that someone else already mentioned. I had to get this out of the system, because all anime being discussed in wc is generic shonenshit.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
No Eureka 7
No Code Geass
No Wolfs Rain

Sad day indeed  :-\

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Hellsing Ultimate +1. Add it now.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Jynn

Shiki, Ghost Hunt, Elfen Lied, Claymore, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Aria the Scarlet Ammo

MamaVortex

Out of all the options, ive only seen highschool of the dead. And L.O.V.E.D IT! Mmm lord, If they made a 2nd part to it, id be all over it like honey on bread 3:

Offline Govheg

• (눈‸눈)
  • Afk, playing life.
Out of all the options, ive only seen highschool of the dead. And L.O.V.E.D IT! Mmm lord, If they made a 2nd part to it, id be all over it like honey on bread 3:

Ikr.  :tiger-25:  :tiger-26:

Offline SaTuRn

Where TF is Vampire knight ? Q____Q

Offline Resolve

ikr i loved HOTD so much for the plot and stuff it was the best plot ever

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Govheg

• (눈‸눈)
  • Afk, playing life.
ikr i loved HOTD so much for the plot and stuff it was the best plot ever

Lmao.  :tiger-26:

MamaVortex

Mmm your preachin to dah choir hunny. I swear, they NEED to make a second part to this HOTD, someone get me there number, ima ring this bitch up and DEMAND to see HOTD2... Who else agrees? If anyone can find the number ill call and seriously ask them to do a second part. I NEED TO SEE THE END...WILL THE TWO EVER GET MARRIED?! WILL EARTH EVER BE SAVED?! WILL THEY DIE?! ITS JUST TOO SUSPENSEFUL! KILL ME! SOMEONE KILL ME NOW!

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete
Mmm your preachin to dah choir hunny. I swear, they NEED to make a second part to this HOTD, someone get me there number, ima ring this bitch up and DEMAND to see HOTD2... Who else agrees? If anyone can find the number ill call and seriously ask them to do a second part. I NEED TO SEE THE END...WILL THE TWO EVER GET MARRIED?! WILL EARTH EVER BE SAVED?! WILL THEY DIE?! ITS JUST TOO SUSPENSEFUL! KILL ME! SOMEONE KILL ME NOW!

It has been revealed that there will be no new Highschool of the Dead chapter in the August issue of Monthly Dragon Age, making it the second straight release date without a new chapter. The series has been determined to be on an indefinite hiatus. This means it is unknown when the next chapter will be released.

MamaVortex

My life is over...

Offline Resolve

its okay you know that just means they can make the plot even better since they really thinking hard on how to make the story better you know

MamaVortex

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
Queen's Blade, Aquarion, Ikkitousen (fanservice ftw :P)