Epic Perfect World

Siege vs Legendary (Domgraths faction)

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
u managed to die with 4 eps, whole ur squad, good job lol
Clearly the eps were going to aoe heal back the 63k+ dmg he took in the video of the 39k hp that he has ?  I wonder the same bout most in arti 2 ep 2 mystic, 2 ep 1 mystic, 3 eps 1 mystic and still die whole pk  :normal-43: :normal-43:

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
2016-2015 never forget 

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Clearly the eps were going to aoe heal back the 63k+ dmg he took in the video of the 39k hp that he has ?  I wonder the same bout most in arti 2 ep 2 mystic, 2 ep 1 mystic, 3 eps 1 mystic and still die whole pk  :normal-43: :normal-43:
Thats true :normal-2: Was wondering the same thing

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
Clearly the eps were going to aoe heal back the 63k+ dmg he took in the video of the 39k hp that he has ?  I wonder the same bout most in arti 2 ep 2 mystic, 2 ep 1 mystic, 3 eps 1 mystic and still die whole pk  :normal-43: :normal-43:

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Was nova'd, mire'd, SS, and he zerk crit?  I don't tell eps to focus me. I don't have personal eps or mystics like you. Squad was made up with w.e we had online atm and you had like 10+ more than us. Only had 3 pts up and no dds online just eps, You see later in the video I finally make a 4th pt.

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
Still salty from getting kicked from every guild even your own?

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Still salty from getting kicked from every guild even your own?

fk are u talking about lol? kicked from every guild, my own guild?

Was nova'd, mire'd, SS, and he zerk crit?  I don't tell eps to focus me. I don't have personal eps or mystics like you. Squad was made up with w.e we had online atm and you had like 10+ more than us. Only had 3 pts up and no dds online just eps, You see later in the video I finally make a 4th pt.
oh, and i have personal eps/mystic? im just a party lead and i get more heals not my fault u barely get to kill me and have to claim i have personal eps, unlike u i have 1 ep and 1 mystic/ep lmao
Last Edit: Jan 19, 2017, 03:19 pm by Skazy

Offline Bomb

oh, and i have personal eps/mystic? im just a party lead and i get more heals not my fault u barely get to kill me and have to claim i have personal eps, unlike u i have 1 ep and 1 mystic/ep lmao

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★

think u can't read, barely kill me = i die but not as often 

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
You clearly have a personal ep/mystic when everyone in your pt dies without getting heals except you.
The reason you "barely get killed" in pk is because you have the same play-style and positioning as Malpraxis, but you are even more defensive on your CDs than he was. Killing you is not needed, all that's needed is to apply pressure and you out the pk for awhile.  Soochi played the same way too when he cared about his k/d. Anyone can do it.

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy