Epic Perfect World

World Quest Titles

Offline PuffyBur

• Cuddlebug
  • I Boop you
  • Characters: PuffyBur
  • Faction: Nomnoms
I'm not 100% sure if they are in our version but this suggestion is if they are, if they aren't in this version then this can be ignored. 

For those who don't know what they are basically PWI/PWCN made a use for the random items you would get during world quest. You basically have to trade in specific items for a title.

These are the titles with their stats:

What I would like to suggest is to increase the chance of receiving these items from doing world quest. For example each time you trade in a world history you have a 30% chance to get the item. It might create a market for these items for people who don't have the titles. The only other thing I could think of is some form of coin or epic coin exchange for these items but I am not a fan of that idea it is a lazy addon I feel.

The reason why I am suggesting this is because all other titles just require you to go somewhere, talk to a npc, kill some mobs or bosses. And these titles are more so of a you get it when you have all of these rare items that would take awhile to collect.