Epic Perfect World

Hamsters First DT Win vs Siege(Tyrants) Better learn how to float

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I have sacrificed everything, what have you given?

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
I have sacrificed everything, what have you given?
A 0 Fck....Limao

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Some randoms in a random alt guild show up to DT and trigger a whole faction for posting a video, damn son.

:(

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
how sad and desperate for a win can you possibly be

Offline Numb

• True Drama God
  • Live by honesty not jealousy.
  • Characters: DontTouchMe, Numb
  • Faction: Conqueror
how sad and desperate for a win can you possibly be
Should be asking your members the same question hmm....
Hamsters winning DT over rats :/

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
We did DT? Didnt even know

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Some randoms in a random alt guild show up to DT and trigger a whole faction for posting a video, damn son.

:(
So what you are saying is that Hamsters is an alt faction and DontTouchMe is a random. Understood. Grats for the DT win :)

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
So what you are saying is that Hamsters is an alt faction and DontTouchMe is a random. Understood. Grats for the DT win :)
I wasn't at DT to take any win. 
Some randoms in an alt guild led by DontTouchMe took a win.  :)

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
*graps popcorn* 
Ayo Nice vid old man !! Les say that it was ezy  :-[
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants

Sadly for you even your help didnt let you win though
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Jesus ***ing christ man is every tyrant/seige member so upset when someone uploads a video and says "lol easy pk vs tyrants" . When you ***ing do it its all good but if anyone else does it "omg he is mad, he is random, he is scripter+ cheater + ddoser but we ain't cheaters, we are so good he is just mad". 

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3
Jesus ***ing christ man is every tyrant/seige member so upset when someone uploads a video and says "lol easy pk vs tyrants" . When you ***ing do it its all good but if anyone else does it "omg he is mad, he is random, he is scripter+ cheater + ddoser but we ain't cheaters, we are so good he is just mad".
maybe, but the difference here is that this swine is claiming a win over an entire faction who clearly did not even go to DT lol, there was a 60 second throw together pt. artifex wiped everything in the area because the rest of the server did not even show. and now this runt is claiming he won over us like we had no choice.
Should be asking your members the same question hmm....
Hamsters winning DT over Tyrants :/

trying to make a name for themselves acting like they're an actual factoring group. i don't blame them for trying but even unifers glory days are stronger then you guys atm. 80%+ of any of the work you claim to win, is only won by artifex.
hold on i got SS somewhere with you begging me to join hamsters, let me find it

Offline BriEsT

• Don
maybe, but the difference here is that this swine is claiming a win over an entire faction who clearly did not even go to DT lol
 Tyrants did that to, everyone does that, I ***ing do that when Im bored its so ***ing normal now lol

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3
Tyrants did that to, everyone does that, I ***ing do that when Im bored its so ***ing normal now lol

tyrants have skill. i clean up 5 of those hamster artifex wannabe's by myself

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
U seem angry
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.