Epic Perfect World

Hamsters First DT Win vs Siege(Tyrants) Better learn how to float

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Isn't the Ea on the video, the same EA that blocklisted me when i ask'd him for 1v1? Damn, so sad.
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
We did dt? I didnt know about this
i think i missed it cuz was too focused doing PVE On my ep man :( but didnt read on any place that we were doing dt this week.. so weird rofl...
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline A T X

• I will DDoS You
  • I started with nothing, still got most of it.
  • Characters: AyyTeeEx / LayerSeven
  • Faction: Tyrants
artifex : im depressed
Dr. : why is that
artifex : in this game i play i cant win anything...and im running out excuses to make myself look better
Dr. : well why dont u try to team up and gank them 1 by 1 and spam forum like u beat all of them and have ur friends support u with the cause? im sure it will make u feel lot better. 
artifex : thanks doc ill try 
Dr. :  sem problemas 

ATX Custom UI Shop
Tyrants holds the 2016 Perfect World Record of the fastest 80v80 TW Win - 8 Minutes - Opponent Apollumi
Helping Artifex come up with  Signatures/Ui/Funny Jokes since 1337

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
artifex : im depressed
Dr. : why is that
artifex : in this game i play i cant win anything...and im running out excuses to make myself look better
Dr. : well why dont u try to team up and gank them 1 by 1 and spam forum like u beat all of them and have ur friends support u with the cause? im sure it will make u feel lot better.
artifex : thanks doc ill try
Dr. :  sem problemas
:normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

i think they forgot they lost tw with the (sick/not there) excuse lol, looking for fame for 1-2 pts leloerleorleroleroerl.
Wat  
I'm basically 40

Offline zSentinel

• Chuparola
  • Lulululul
  • Characters: zSentinel
Bro the only thing I know is: I won 2 tws very easy against the guild that thinks are the best, 3 catas of us got ddos, 15 ppl got ddos at the same time in the last tw, and our gm didnt see nothing.. Lmfao, but its ok we want more ddos cuz as u saw, you guys lost tw even with ddos my guild. LMFAOOOOO, and I only have 1 thing to say to this guy(Donttouchme): Poor you

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Bro the only thing I know is: I won 2 tws very easy against the guild that thinks are the best, 3 catas of us got ddos, 15 ppl got ddos at the same time in the last tw, and our gm didnt see nothing.. Lmfao, but its ok we want more ddos cuz as u saw, you guys lost tw even with ddos my guild. LMFAOOOOO, and I only have 1 thing to say to this guy(Donttouchme): Poor you
Ayoooo , calm your titties!!!!! lula gurl xp
sig by my sister ♥

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
^           

Offline zSentinel

• Chuparola
  • Lulululul
  • Characters: zSentinel
Ayoooo , calm your titties!!!!! lula gurl xp
Sorry ma, someone needed to say it 

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3
LOL faction chat in siege was like "anyone wanna mess around with DT as there's no real competition going"  then like " yea sure why not, could be fun" and it was a decent bit of fun then artifex flooded the joint. Took the win of legit no resistance,  then this random faction lower on scale then PvElite claims this as their factions win. Please. If siege where to actually show up. And you won.  That might be a reason to brag but this is kinda new level sad, Brs must have done some real damage to you guys rep or something. Because you guys are now starting to try to hard. Ijs. Please upload videos worth watching instead of wasting my life span with me viewing this. Ffs 

Offline Numb

• True Drama God
  • Live by honesty not jealousy.
  • Characters: DontTouchMe, Numb
  • Faction: Conqueror
LOL faction chat in siege was like "anyone wanna mess around with DT as there's no real competition going"  then like " yea sure why not, could be fun" and it was a decent bit of fun then artifex flooded the joint. Took the win of legit no resistance,  then this random faction lower on scale then PvElite claims this as their factions win. Please. If siege where to actually show up. And you won.  That might be a reason to brag but this is kinda new level sad, Brs must have done some real damage to you guys rep or something. Because you guys are now starting to try to hard. Ijs. Please upload videos worth watching instead of wasting my life span with me viewing this. Ffs
Dont hate just become a better Barb.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic

ok.

OT Nice video bro
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: Roasted.

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
looks very easy lol

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .
roflmao the level of hate is beyond my expectations but yeah, this is the community I suppose

On-topic: nice video,sir  :-X

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
So much hate lol ,nice video.