Epic Perfect World

Nerf signets

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3
I can see you want to achieve but,  in my personal opinion it's a terrible idea. I like fighting hoards of China constantly,  if we insta wipe them. My China wipe wave mode would be gone D:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
a person who doesnt play anymore making nerf topics  :-\ ??
A wr who tries to spam 2 spark trying to comment on a topic about PK? HyperLUL

Offline xXAchieveXx

Stupid idea, people also use faction sigs for faction hosted events, nw, tw, trials. Squad signets I use for showing new guildies where afk spot is, hanging with friends, world bosses if bored enough to do, summoning a person for 1v1 so imo this is -1

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Stupid idea, people also use faction sigs for faction hosted events, nw, tw, trials. Squad signets I use for showing new guildies where afk spot is, hanging with friends, world bosses if bored enough to do, summoning a person for 1v1 so imo this is -1
Faction signets need to be spammed 5 times per minute to signet people to nw/tw/trials? Ever heard of teleport stones?

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Wait what, people use sigs for that shit? Everyone's lazy to use tp stone and fly now? 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Wait what, people use sigs for that shit? Everyone's lazy to use tp stone and fly now?
Sadly this is what PW has become. Everyone got so lazy that even botting will be enabled soon.

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I think it's a bad idea. Some people have already say why.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I think it's a bad idea. Some people have already say why.

Their reasons are shit thought and easily countered yet mine aren't, therefore they aren't valid reasons.

Offline hahayeah

• Old Player
-1 , but may i ask why do you even care ? You don't even play the game anymore lol

Offline Areashi

• Banned
-1 , but may i ask why do you even care ? You don't even play the game anymore lol
If you give a valid reason why you disagree I'll tell you.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Didn't read post but :

Vendetta removed faction sigs. PK/server died.

no
If you didnt read the post then don't reply xd

Offline hahayeah

• Old Player
If you give a valid reason why you disagree I'll tell you.
I couldn't care any less about who wins the pk in the end . The only thing that keeps PK alive at this point are the signets  . Out of ego faction 1 would sz the pk since they succeeded in wiping the enemy faction 2 once , organizing would take far more time than usual without signets , therefore it would result in the example i mentioned above  and pks would of course last 5 to 10 minutes and i don't believe any of us want that . Only reason i see as to why signets should be removed is to feed the ego of people that choose to hide behind their faction's image  . I personally believe what i said makes a valid point as to why i do not think signets should be removed . As for the request to extend their cool down you will receive the same answer

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
+1 
2h mass is so shit 

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
Are you unable to read?
I've already explained to you how you can nerf squad signets without hurting the ''enjoyable aspect'' for casuals - via increasing the cooldown.
Next problem, which Baqwulf's stated has already been answered to. What problems would arise from leaders/directors changing when the top factions which actually mass PK have at least 5-10 people in each faction which they would trust with their own accounts, let alone with their faction. Artifex has so many ''friends'' who they all trust with their lives apparently. They can make them useful if they really need to abuse such a loophole - note that they are not required to change directors/leaders to just PK, this is something that even you can understand right?

GMs/Admins can also assist with leader/director situations if they end up requiring another service - this shouldn't be handled during PK. Are you still following? Stop replying for the sake of replying and really read what has already been stated. You people seem to get salty over me replying in a rude way when all you want me to do is keep repeating what I've already answered multiple times.

Read and understand what I am saying. It's not hard, I'm actually speaking in English here. I won't be considered rude to you if you're able to do that.
waow I just saw this, feel better now lad?

I don't see anyone getting salty over whatever you're saying, if anything, only you are. your ability to always find a chance to mention artifex/apollumi in whatever kind of bullshit you are pulling out of your ass is astonishingly remarkable

back to the topic, when you made the post, I actually didn't read anything about the squad signet increasing cooldown suggestion, so I'm assuming you added that later. though if this is implemented, the cooldown shouldn't be that much bigger, as it already has a reasonable cooldown, and that's not the main problem of mass pk anyway

maybe increasing the cooldown of the faction signets significantly would be a better idea (instead of removing them completely) and keep the squad signets the way they are (or slightly increasing the cooldown as well). this way, people could still faction sig for events/exploring/whatever but it wouldn't be spammable in mass pk

either way, and regardless of your effort, I still disagree with your suggestion as a whole because pk isn't the only reason why both faction and squad signets are used for. now, you get it? it seems like I'm the one repeating myself now, but just in case you missed it, no to your suggestion. this is something that even you can understand, right?

now go on, be a better and stronger grown up and have the last word :normal-42:
Last Edit: Jan 18, 2017, 01:56 pm by Moon
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.