Epic Perfect World

Nerf signets

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Meh, my point of view is that not every guiId uses Faction Signet for that. And removing it just because some does that it's just unfair.
After removing it , it wouId be boring too, waiting for enemy to RG everytime they die, it's way funnier if they keep just coming, it aIso aIIows pk to be more active/aIive whiIe it's going..
It's kinda true that some guiIds just by thinking they were abIe to make 1 wipe in one guiId and think they won the whoIe pk, it's ridicuIous.
Not everyone thinks the same, as aIong as we aII have fun, not everyone  cares if we win pk or not... not everyone cares about scores. Keep that in mind.
So im my opinion it's -1.
I never said removing faction signets should happen did I? I said they should be nerfed, borderline extinct.

After removing it, it wouldn't be boring. THIS has been boring for a long time; coming back in 1/2 a second across the map just to get spawn killed again. This has never been a good method of PK, it was just popularised due to old Artifex and co. (don't say this is harassment in any way if you don't wanna be proven to be an idiot).

Not everyone may think the same, not everyone cares about scores, you're right about that. But bowing down to those people (the minority) is stupid as well. This only affects the big PK factions (Tyrants, Artifex and Triade). Only those who have experienced this old style of PK should be able to comment here as they have experience of playing in both of these environments. Most people who aren't afraid to lose and are sure that they'll win will +1 this suggestion because they are competitive; they want to win, they want to prove that they're better. While those who are the latter part of the community will try to dig this under to attempt to stay ''relevant'' without actually knowing how to play at all. This method of PK is the most volatile, the most fast paced one while the current method is slow, defensive and if executed correctly; never ending.
Last Edit: Jan 16, 2017, 06:38 pm by Arashiwf

Offline Areashi

• Banned
"Signets the death of mass pk"?...

I think they are the only reason to keep the mass pk ups.. since its faster to reagroup, and push to enemies again, People here don't like to wait too much for reagroups.. if u delete them, people will sz after the first or second wipe.. mass pks will become from 1 - 2 hours to 15-20 mins..

Plus u don't see a mass pk everyday on server... they happens like every 2 - 3 days.. so.. 20 mins mass pk every 2 - 3  days? nah..
Nobody would rage quit after 1-2 wipes unless they are utter trash, which would mean they should go practice, invest more time into actually getting better instead of running their mouths like how it's working now.

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
I'd give just a +1 . xdd
bb

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Didn't read post but :

Vendetta removed faction sigs. PK/server died. 

no

Offline Bomb

I'd give just a +1 . xdd
+1 I agree with Omar's gurl xdd

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Didn't read post but :

Vendetta removed faction sigs. PK/server died.

no
Vendetta also added items worth over 500+ dollars HyperLUL

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
increase faction sig cd also disable taking/sigging in combat mode
makes pk more fun instead of just making mass pk drag on gets really boring after killing enemy for 1h+ and they just keeps coming 

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
Remove the option for every fac to use faction sigs
and make only artifex artifex use fac sigs  LOOOOOOOOOOL

thats the idea ;D 
good noo? :police: :police:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
If you want to completely kill the server's mass PK, then yes, remove signets and watch the community migrate elsewhere.

Thankfully Burdette has a brain and wouldn't do something so stupid, lmao. 

Offline Tyrothius

• retired
  • retired
  • Characters: Tyroth
  • Faction: ArchEnemy/Siege
a person who doesnt play anymore making nerf topics  :-\ ??
THIS COMES FROM RAUL HIMSELF
JUST ACCEPT THAT IM BETTER THAN SCRUBSEA

Yes easy dog = Bre

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I agree to increasing the cd, ye. Don't make it an eternity, but the like 5 mins cd it has now makes pk shit tbh. I miss old pk 

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
We are not in 2013 anymore back then things worked far differently from now, the mass pk was happening +- same hour of the day the and guild leaders were more friendly or call them how ever u want to each other but it allowed the main guilds with actual numbers rg 1h before the mass pk was happening, having enough time to prepare, right now most mass pk turns out from many other reasons, implementing such long cd on guild signets  its pretty much pointless at the moment, imagine 2 guilds basicly pking each other and i want to come join with my own guild which i am leader in (for example). i am gonna have to skype sig and wait for everyone to log in sitting all around the map till i can actually go and sig everyone by which they can long finish the pk or even if they do go on and start with a sq or a few members till everyone logs in, who needs all that hassle to write the cords and look all around the map for their guild or fly looking for rg spot its not a perfect argument but i do recall playing other server which was alike its ofc lame af killing someone and seeing him 10sec later tabbing u but its far more intiresting then waiting forever for them to regroup again and honestly the fast amount of sigs is what keeps most of mass pk go on for so long since it allows the guild with smaller number  push up and last longer . Also a guild that tends to win can always abuse it and just switch off leaders and directors while easily talking and planing up on ts.
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
We are not in 2013 anymore back then things worked far differently from now, the mass pk was happening +- same hour of the day the and guild leaders were more friendly or call them how ever u want to each other but it allowed the main guilds with actual numbers rg 1h before the mass pk was happening, having enough time to prepare, right now most mass pk turns out from many other reasons, implementing such long cd on guild signets  its pretty much pointless at the moment, imagine 2 guilds basicly pking each other and i want to come join with my own guild which i am leader in (for example). i am gonna have to skype sig and wait for everyone to log in sitting all around the map till i can actually go and sig everyone by which they can long finish the pk or even if they do go on and start with a sq or a few members till everyone logs in, who needs all that hassle to write the cords and look all around the map for their guild or fly looking for rg spot its not a perfect argument but i do recall playing other server which was alike its ofc lame af killing someone and seeing him 10sec later tabbing u but its far more intiresting then waiting forever for them to regroup again and honestly the fast amount of sigs is what keeps most of mass pk go on for so long since it allows the guild with smaller number  push up and last longer . Also a guild that tends to win can always abuse it and just switch off leaders and directors while easily talking and planing up on ts.
That's cute, you think back in 2013 guilds respected each other. ROFL.

Offline ⚜ ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷 ⚜

• Characters: SweetRoll
-1 to changing anything signet related

When you have to defend your PC from viruses and you actually know what you are doing

Offline xFrozen

• Random who calls randons
  • Let it go
  • Characters: Frozen
make signets only usable in sz
This.
This would be a nice workaround, also don't remove squadsignet or increase CD. I hate tp stone, sig is the only way I trade l3l
Violent delights have Violent ends
Hell is Other People

xFrozen, Froozenn, Venoomancer, OhYou, _Chaos, Emplres, Doloress - Artifex#1 - All R8R -chan 3x mag, 2attmatk orns - 3 Year old player that love calling players random even being random <3