Epic Perfect World

Easy TW XD

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
Isnt a win? Grow up Pedro, how could u say isnt a win, LOL, and we only had 2 seekers in all tw, so idk what u are talking about 5-6 ppl. And when the crystal break you lose, and thats what happened today, It was a win, we won today, accept that quiet, you cant say we didnt win, because we did, we played way better than you today, and remember you were with atk level buffs.
I had more than 2 seeker with different names on my target but ok guess they they were clones 
I didn't even see the crystal break he just simply disapeared in another dimension no shards on the ground
And call it win as you wish you had to cheat to accomplish it gz you good at cheating how about you play the game without any cheat and see if you win this time and do me a favor don't blame it on the buff 

My last post getting cancer of this shiit 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Instead of delving deep into the far, far past, let's have a little analysis of the last year, shall we?

Who ruined the "Tournament" event for EPW, which allowed winners to obtain custom weapons?  Tyrants.

Next to every single winner (Tyrants) +24'd their weapons and lost them, with the exception of a few. Event was then shut down after the abuse.

Who brought the Russian auto-swap's mainstream to the community?  Tyrants. I know that one, because I was the one who made it popular on the EPW forums and has over 5000 downloads on my AutoSwap program.

Who abused Swim-Hacking twice in order to win DT events?  Tyrants.

Who is famous for DDoSing every single party leader & CC player in the TW's versus Artifex?  Tyrants.

Okay, so we have server-famous cheaters here, once again cheating, and is anyone surprised? No.

I was in Tyrants before it was created, back before it was even an idea in Rectify, back before you joined the guild and ragequit because Kareem killed you in the Tournament event, making you ragequit to go join Outcasts out of spite.

Don't assume you know what you're talking about, because I clearly know very well how these imbeciles work. They are the cause of almost every single issue this server has faced in the past year, and at this point it's frankly indefensible.

Says the Dildo who spent $ to DDoS Mo and probably others due to feeling inferior and victimized, lmao.

Artifex is certainly not innocent in shit themselves. It's not a one-way street so take your tongue out of whoever's ass your rimming currently and sit down, Mister "I spent like 4 hours on Google searching for this exclusive Russian script that allows to swap cards."

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Isnt a win? Grow up Pedro, how could u say isnt a win, LOL, and we only had 2 seekers in all tw, so idk what u are talking about 5-6 ppl. And when the crystal break you lose, and thats what happened today, It was a win, we won today, accept that quiet, you cant say we didnt win, because we did, we played way better than you today, and remember you were with atk level buffs.
It's an expression , not expecting you to comprehend anyways.
Since that's your logic then monday TW should be easy, and you will win even faster right? I hope so atleast.

And @ Haylee, i'm not msging them since i know for a sure fact we never had anyone putting any toons there for that purpose, you mentioned it , figured you would provide some prof of it that's all. But guess not.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Yeah, but I think I was going for prejudice because Brazilian is not a race.
I don't even know what that is supposed to mean.
Message Dniepre or Lula about which people they kicked. They were removed in middle of TW, but I was too busy to write down the names.
That's why world chat was full of shit about cheating and 'wait for burdette to ban you all'? Sure.
No, I don't get it because this was a Triade TW with maybe 5 Tyrants in it. Wasn't DT. Wasn't even a Tyrant TW. I know what people do, both sides. However, I don't cheat and I don't think most people do either. However, you do, but you are constantly talking about other people using exploits. Isn't that extremely hypocritical and biased? I am sorry if trying to use logic or get a simple answer seems like legalese to you, though.
  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

you win, here have cookie

Offline zSentinel

• Chuparola
  • Lulululul
  • Characters: zSentinel
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Says the Dildo who spent $ to DDoS Mo and probably others due to feeling inferior and victimized, lmao.

Artifex is certainly not innocent in shit themselves. It's not a one-way street so take your tongue of whoever's ass your rimming currently and sit down, Mister "I spent like 4 hours on Google searching for this exclusive Russian script that allows to swap cards."
Girl.. u Just did it again :x
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Well enough drama.
Triade vs Artifex TW looks fun so I hope both sides play it fair next time.
Also doesn't seem like Tyrants had much to do with the glitching.