Epic Perfect World

Quest multiplier issues?

Offline TheWalrus

• Beginner
     I'm not sure if anyone has had this question before, but let me preface it with this. I doubt many people have leveled through the game from level 1 at the start since you can just bump to 110 immediately, but seeing as I had issues with the exp wall in the base game, and especially since there was a custom exp curve put into the game, I decided to grind from level 1 onward to see how the exp curve was and if it really made a difference.

I'm currently level 26, played for maybe 4 hours total (I honestly have no idea), and I noticed that the multipliers for the quest spirit and gold rewards were unusual.  Gold and Spirit is x100, which works fine on mob kills, but for some reason the gold isn't multiplied at all for quest rewards and spirit is only multiplied by 10. Is this an intentional thing? Is it something wrong with my client itself? Has anyone else had this question? I mean i'm not complaining by any means, but I found it odd.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Not quite. Exp for monsters is x10, while exp for quests is x1
This is to provide balanced exp progress during 1->110 levels, as the quests often give big chunk of exp, so they cannot be x100, or you'd level way too fast.

Spirit is x100 for monsters and x10 for quests, but it doesn't really matter, you won't run out of spirit, unless you level genies.