Epic Perfect World

If you have corrupt file msg

Offline Rhelanna

Here's what you need to do if you get the corrupt file msg or any other msgs when trying to use the new updates.

Click your patcher.exe located in the patcher folder. Then with that running click the update 1-2 file. As soon as you click it, you'll see it start to patch the client.

Do the same for 2-3 and 3-4.

To launch the game, you'll have to use the element.exe. At least that's what I had to do. The launcher.exe wasn't working for me.

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Also I just noticed this while helping a few people update there client. Make sure the file sizes are correct, For some have been known to show up as empty. which is why you get the corrupted file message.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Rhelanna

Friend was getting the msg with files of right size. But had no trouble when using the patcher.exe with the updates.

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
I will be uploading my entire working patched client and will link it if its oki with Agatio, it already has everything done all you have to do is download, unzip and play. Its what should have been released in the first place to avoid all of this confusion.
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The auto patcher will be up today, so the problem should be gone.

Offline Rhelanna

Dark, I tried sending my files to friend, but he still had the same troubles. Only thing that worked was running the patcher.exe with the updates. rofl

Offline alfred

• Troublemaker!
  • Characters: Jotun/Jotunborn
  • Faction: Arcturus
Nothing works.. it says "update files corrupted" no matter what i try.  :'(

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Did you try reboot PC?

Offline PandaBear

the patcher.exe is hella bugged =_=

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
I had the same problem last night.. come to find out I had a client showing up in my icon tray but it wasn't open.. Once I rebooted the pc this went away and I was able to update my client.