Epic Perfect World

Sin change

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
It's funny that this logic only applies to classes all of you play but you STILL get to stick your noses into other classes business. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

wat the *** when did I say anything about nerfing eps LOL... I seriously don't remember the last time I asked for a class to b nerfed  :normal-43:

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥

Doesn't seem like the "attack level is better against high pdef" theory is true. I tried again with having him full buffed, results:

With 117% Dagger Mastery damage on 35 def levels:
With 117% Dagger Mastery damage on 94 def levels:
With +15 Atk levels on 35 def levels:
With +15 Atk levels on 94 def levels:

So it seems to be the opposite, the damage on high pdef was actually increased.
Oh, this is really strange. >:( Thx to make it clear GN Botdette!  :police:

Offline Anti

• Kane train
I got no comment man. it is as if the -15 Attack Level nerf wasnt good enough for y'all mfs. -9000 to that stupid ass suggestion made by "me and several sins". If you wanna suggest something, least you could do is be logical with yo suggestions. Im out.

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
someone's angri

Offline Badness

• Characters: Badness
i dont give a shit about damage, what i want is sins forced into 1.4 skills with the skills semi buffed
...-1

Offline Chrysta

+1 but only if other classes with the same problems get these benefits too. Example, mystic's cragglord/salvation and thicket and other classes I don't know pretty well

Offline SilentKill

I play DPH sin and my thing is if they get rid of elimination and jailer we would get raving slash,twin strike, slipstream and rib strike back,my thing is if they did this they would need to boost the damage of these skills a little so they wouldn't be useless.