Epic Perfect World

Sin change

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Like Marko and many others said sin isn't really appealing to play at the moment due to how "weak" (so per say) it has become with the constant adjusts that were made.
I don't play sin besides once in a blue moon but from an enemy POV i guess , i don't really find them a threat , when before sins were viable to kill alot of classes. Now not really, their damage , either aps or CoTD is not even high. 

There was a time sins were OP definitly but now they're honestly really weak , and some adjusts would probably make this class playable again.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Flip

• Characters: Ebonix/Arousal/Flip
  • Faction: Glorious
When Areashi posts this:
NOOOOOOOOOOO

When zFIashx posts this:
YES PLS +1 BLYAT

+1 REMOVE 1.5 SKILLS ON SIN.
Because you sit there and insult anyone who has a different opinion and call everyone idiots? Lol no one likes an ass bro. 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Because you sit there and insult anyone who has a different opinion and call everyone idiots? Lol no one likes an ass bro.
I call everyone idiots if they disagree without giving proper explanations on why they think they are right (they're never right) and get salty that I'm right.

Offline acback

• Akatsuki✪
-
It would be interesting to remove these primary skills but let's think. The primary skills for more that cause several hits in sequence only the last one causes a strong damage, since the first ones have less damage than normal skill damage (without primal). Now if we think of increasing atk lvl back to sin and remembering that the class will cast a lot more skills because skillenders help with the low cast time from one skill to another skill that is mostly 0.7 seconds .. dph with all The certainty will kill much faster comparing without the primal skills.

I hope you understand this English from google translate lmao.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
-
It would be interesting to remove these primary skills but let's think. The primary skills for more that cause several hits in sequence only the last one causes a strong damage, since the first ones have less damage than normal skill damage (without primal). Now if we think of increasing atk lvl back to sin and remembering that the class will cast a lot more skills because skillenders help with the low cast time from one skill to another skill that is mostly 0.7 seconds .. dph with all The certainty will kill much faster comparing without the primal skills.

I hope you understand this English from google translate lmao.
There is are no skill combo on sin which is more powerful than elimination, nothing even comes close to elim+life hunter+cursed jail cancelling combos.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Funny how ass kissing works, eh?
A lot of it is ass kissing but most is probably subjective feelings that I'm just a troll and can never be right.
Little did people realise so far that I'm a troll and I'm right.
+1 tired of chasing sins making a life hunter marathon but, keep cursed jail ty

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
If you don't want to remove new skills then buff the old ones enough so they are worth ditching. Buff slipstream strike so people think twice before turning it into elimination you can't really reach other skills or you will buff new skills and back to same issue. Easiest to would be to remove them but that won't be done

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
@Burdette

If you aren't planning on removing 1.5 skills, do what Agatio approved but never did:

Nerf Lifehunter to the same cooldown as Rib Strike (6-7 seconds cooldown) so it's no longer spammable.

Somehow make cursed jail require 2 sparks on cast instead of delayed so that you can't cancel and only require 1 spark?

Broken mechanics like this shouldn't exist regardless of what class you're playing.

If you don't want to remove new skills then buff the old ones enough so they are worth ditching. Buff slipstream strike so people think twice before turning it into elimination you can't really reach other skills or you will buff new skills and back to same issue. Easiest to would be to remove them but that won't be done

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
@Burdette

If you aren't planning on removing 1.5 skills, do what Agatio approved but never did:

Nerf Lifehunter to the same cooldown as Rib Strike (6-7 seconds cooldown) so it's no longer spammable.

Somehow make cursed jail require 2 sparks on cast instead of delayed so that you can't cancel and only require 1 spark?

Broken mechanics like this shouldn't exist regardless of what class you're playing.
Cancel has nothign to do with its spark  cost
Spark is consumed at start and if u cancel it or not, same thing

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Cancel has nothign to do with its spark cost Spark is consumed at start and if u cancel it or not, same thing 
What I meant is:

Skill is (2 Sparks)
Only consumes (1 Spark)

Fix that.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
@Burdette

This thread wasn't made to nerf DPH sins, it was made to make sins enjoyable/valuable again+removing primal skills after getting buffed, Assassins are already nerfed to ground they worth 0 in mass pk now & you are still trying to nerf em even more? lol

Offline Areashi

• Banned
@Burdette

And also re-add old stun for wb, new one takes way too little skill, that's why you see all these Xaros wannabes who think they something when it comes to locking on wb

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
And also re-add old stun for wb, new one takes way too little skill, that's why you see all these Xaros wannabes who think they something when it comes to locking on wb
yuppppp, such broken mechanics like this shouldn't exist 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
This thread wasn't made to nerf DPH sins, it was made to make sins enjoyable/valuable again+removing primal skills after getting buffed, Assassins are already nerfed to ground they worth 0 in mass pk now & you are still trying to nerf em even more? lol
The entire topic is asking for the removal of 1.5 skills. Which if you didn't know, would mean goodbye lifehunter.

Without lifehunter you're back with ribstrike, which has a 6 second cooldown.

APS reduction shouldn't be spammable.

By your logic, let's make Nova and every other 2 spark skill cost only 1 spark now, because that's what sins are getting currently with cursed jail.

It's an unfair, broken mechanic. I'm down for increasing damage on old skills in the posts above which you clearly can't read, I even quoted maxime.

1.4 skills weren't broken, 1.5 are, and Burdette already said he's not removing 1.5 skills, so he should boost the old skills to playable levels and nerf the 1.5 skills so they aren't broken. It's not a hard concept to understand.
Last Edit: Jan 13, 2017, 08:51 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath