Epic Perfect World

Sin change

Offline awengheart

I agree with this because sins really hits so hard now adays. -_- even a myst with pure vit can be easily killed damn son

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
So I did testing again just to make sure I didn't make any mistakes.

The first part of the video is without the -15 attack levels and base Dagger Mastery. The attack level is still nerfed on R8, but I'm using a +15 Atk Bless so it's exactly the same as pre-skillsend patch. The damage is static meaning it's always the same.
Second part of the video is with the +117% Daggery Mastery damage boost.

As you can see on the video, with the 15 attack level boost,
against 35 Def Levels I hit 6585 crits,
against 94 Def Levels, I hit 3875 crits.

With the 117% Daggery Mastery boost,
against 35 Def Levels, I hit 6692 crits,
against 94 Def Levels, I hit 3864 crits.

So the damage should be pretty much exactly the same. Also I wasn't using Chill of the Deep so the target had more def levels than I had attack levels, meaning the damage difference would be even smaller with cotd.

Here I want to show what 5 Atk Levels does.

Without 5 Atk Levels,
against 35 Def Levels, I hit 9141 crits
against 94 Def Levels, I hit 6031

With 5 Atk Levels,
against 35 Def Levels, I hit 9413 crits
against 94 Def Levels, I hit 6307 crits.

So no, 5 attack levels does not make your damage go 15k > 10k. Sin hasn't become weaker because of the recent changes, it's weaker because everyone has started to camp defense items, so it's pretty difficult to kill them.
I just wanted to clear up the misunderstanding that sin was nerfed badly with my changes.

On topic, I will definitely not remove the primal skills. There are a lot of sins who use them and like it, random players mostly.
However, I'd definitely want to make 1.4 playstyle viable, so feel free to give your suggestions. Sebi had an idea to increase attack level gain from Raving Slash for example and I already made Twin Strike never miss.

So if you want 1.4 to be viable, suggest things to boost it, not to nerf primal.
Last Edit: Jan 13, 2017, 11:59 am by Burdette

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
So I did testing again just to make sure I didn't make any mistakes.

The first part of the video is without the -15 attack levels and base Dagger Mastery. The attack level is still nerfed on R8, but I'm using a +15 Atk Bless so it's exactly the same as pre-skillsend patch. The damage is static meaning it's always the same.
Second part of the video is with the +117% Daggery Mastery damage boost.

As you can see on the video, with the 15 attack level boost,
against 35 Def Levels I hit 6585 crits,
against 94 Def Levels, I hit 3875 crits.

With the 117% Daggery Mastery boost,
against 35 Def Levels, I hit 6692 crits,
against 94 Def Levels, I hit 3864 crits.

So the damage should be pretty much exactly the same. Also I wasn't using Chill of the Deep so the target had more def levels than I had attack levels, meaning the damage difference would be even smaller with cotd.

Here I want to show what 5 Atk Levels does.

Without 5 Atk Levels,
against 35 Def Levels, I hit 9141 crits
against 94 Def Levels, I hit 6031

With 5 Atk Levels,
against 35 Def Levels, I hit 9413 crits
against 94 Def Levels, I hit 6307 crits.

So no, 5 attack levels does not make your damage go 15k > 10k. Sin hasn't become weaker because of the recent changes, it's weaker because everyone has started to camp defense items, so it's pretty difficult to kill them.
I just wanted to clear up the misunderstanding that sin was nerfed badly with my changes.

On topic, I will definitely not remove the primal skills. There are a lot of sins who use them and like it, randoms players mostly.
However, I'd definitely want to make 1.4 playstyle viable, so feel free to give your suggestions. Sebi had an idea to increase attack level gain from Raving Slash for example and I already made Twin Strike never miss.

So if you want 1.4 to be viable, suggest things to boost it, not to nerf primal.
Attack level > physical attack against buffs lol

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
don't u nerf aps sins way too much like this?  I agree that life hunter n elimination are very unnecessary but cursed jails 6 seconds stun is the only reason aps sins are valuable atm
sins need something more than bringing fun to it/atk boost but their defense too, I have one of the best defense gears on server n still there's very high possibilities of dying in mass pk randomly after the ss shit, I miss the days when sins could actually use bow to kill ppl, not deal 600 each hit
1. ye remove elimination/life hunter but leave cursed jail 
2. increase atk levels/def levels bonus from r8
3.  increase atk levels gained from cotd yup

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Attack level > physical attack against buffs lol
The target was a heavy class, meaning their base physical defense is the same as a full buffed Arcane / Light class.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
don't u nerf aps sins way too much like this?  I agree that life hunter n elimination are very unnecessary but cursed jails 6 seconds stun is the only reason aps sins are valuable atm
sins need something more than bringing fun to it/atk boost but their defense too, I have one of the best defense gears on server n still there's very high possibilities of dying in mass pk randomly after the ss shit, I miss the days when sins could actually use bow to kill ppl, not deal 600 each hit
1. ye remove elimination/life hunter but leave cursed jail
2. increase atk levels/def levels bonus from r8
3.  increase atk levels gained from cotd yup
that's why i suggested 6 second headhunt

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
that's why i suggested 6 second headhunt
ye but from what I remember headhunt works same as earth rift, u need one second to start apsing after casting it
also if u gonna touch rs best is to increase its duration imo. 
Last Edit: Jan 13, 2017, 12:00 pm by FMP

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
+ 1              

Offline Areashi

• Banned
When Areashi posts this: 
NOOOOOOOOOOO

When zFIashx posts this:
YES PLS +1 BLYAT

+1 REMOVE 1.5 SKILLS ON SIN.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

make slipstream strike 25% chance to proc 0def

Offline Areashi

• Banned
What about making this but making sins unaffected by this? This would in turn preserve the integrity of the sin v sin 1v1 meta and also make them useful in TW/Mass PK.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
:normal-2: best suggesion 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
:normal-2: best suggesion
yes ud have to buff that skill so people take it over elimination

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
When Areashi posts this:
NOOOOOOOOOOO

When zFIashx posts this:
YES PLS +1 BLYAT

+1 REMOVE 1.5 SKILLS ON SIN.

Funny how ass kissing works, eh?

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Sins were fine pre patch, now they are unplayable lol, just give back the attack levels, since they didn't benefit at all from skill send.