Epic Perfect World

Eclipse Update v15

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
5 m/s base + 13 m/s accelerated, this is how flyers work
yep, they would definitely prefer to stay on the ground, especially if speed start was implemented. 18 m/s is so useless.
Better to be 5 on the ground with constant stun from AoE  ;)
 "I don't even like playing ep" but when I do I'm always on ground cause I hate air  and barely get in constant stun from aoe o.0

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
5 m/s base + 13 m/s accelerated, this is how flyers work
wat accelerated? are we talking about same things? let it be just 10, 10 from the moment of using, no 1-2-...-10 but just 10, make max speed on flyer 10 too, let it be even 9 but 9 all the time
please? 
yep, they would definitely prefer to stay on the ground
BUT THEY DO I SWEAR, even tell me to do the same, feel like they offer me drugs...
As much as I like the air, too many EA + WF squads in the air to stay up there.
O:-)

too many lu sogging in the air.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
"I don't even like playing ep" but when I do I'm always on ground cause I hate air  and barely get in constant stun from aoe o.0
 BUT THEY DO I SWEAR
see?
I hate ground. I think ground is for slaves. Such beautiful creatures as elf priests must not hide their main beauty - the wings! They are like angels in the sky, god's blessing and just nice people O:-)

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
see?
I hate ground. I think ground is for slaves. Such beautiful creatures as elf priests must not hide their main beauty - the wings! They are like angels in the sky, god's blessing and just nice people O:-)
I'm not nice then again I confuse myself in air so I can't stay there xD 

Offline GODSHAND

when is the next patch?

Offline Skrunch

• Characters: Skrunch
  • Faction: 0fksgiven
when is the next patch?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Life asked death "Why does everybody love me so much and hate you?" Death replied "Because you are a beautiful lie and i am the painful truth."

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
when is the next patch?
When it's ready.  As far I know Burdette is currently working on the next update.

Offline Esofication

• Oke
  • Characters: Esofication
  • Faction: Vast

Offline Nikkah1344

• Beginner
i like to donate also my money trade to wnd game gear and weap... h0w?,,, any GM can answer me...and give me some advice pls.. thanks
i like to be a strong..