Epic Perfect World

Eclipse Update v15

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
:P next patch plz add more space in wardrobe (mine is full already with fash) :( :(
Cannot be done

Offline SilkyPie

• pew pew
  • Characters: SilkyPie and others
  • Faction: Nostalgia
just noticed my custom weapon wasnt added to the hone forge ((

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .
v16
*Fixed the peppermint flights
*Fixed some fashion not showing
*Updated custom weapons and titles
*Updated faction icons

> Manual Patch
Thanksss  ^-^

Offline Razvi

• Characters: Fallen
Looks like corrupted files. Tried redownloading?
Not yet , I'll try it now , i just thought it's something easier to do to avoid redownloading xD

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
Peppermint Previews

Peppermint Beast

Peppermint Glide

Peppermint Imagination

Peppermint Blade

Peppermints

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline DG

• Ordinary Girl
Love yah Burdette <3
孤独な少女

Offline 💎ѕυpergιrl💎

• ♛ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᵃᶤᶻᵉˡ ᵐʸ ʰᵒᵗᵗᶤ'♔
  • Characters: Jᴜᴅʏ / Sᴜᴘᴇʀɢɪʀʟ
  • Faction: αятifєx👍
Peppermint Previews

Peppermint Beast

Peppermint Glide

Peppermint Imagination

Peppermint Blade

Peppermints
yay tyy

╔══╗
 ╚╗╔╝
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
            ╚══`.¸.Aizel

Offline Shalltear

• ☆ Bloodfallen ☆
  • Love is EPW <3
  • Characters: Shalltear
  • Faction: Not Applicable
just noticed my custom weapon wasnt added to the hone forge ((
when you said your custom weapon? there's only few in there? cause i have a 37 atk bow and i really wanted to have a 38 or 39 or even 40 if i get lucky x.x

also Ty Burdette for everything and the hard work that you've done .. GREAT JOB..
Shalltear

Offline IIEnricoII

• Characters: to many to list
  • Faction: none
thanks boss good to be back in game :P

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
v17 is ready but I'll do it tomorrow because some of the custom weapon requests had mistakes, so I'm waiting for them to be fixed.
Anyone who requested a custom weapon should check the weapon board http://epicpw.com/index.php?board=29.0
Patch contains faction icons, custom titles, custom weapons and Weekly Tournament Gold Prize Chest will give a Weapon Stone.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
v17 is ready but I'll do it tomorrow because some of the custom weapon requests had mistakes, so I'm waiting for them to be fixed.
Anyone who requested a custom weapon should check the weapon board http://epicpw.com/index.php?board=29.0
Patch contains faction icons, custom titles, custom weapons and Weekly Tournament Gold Prize Chest will give a Weapon Stone.
Ty in advance for the work done boss
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Weekly Tournament Gold Prize Chest will give a Weapon Stone.
So... you made the weapon stone worth a lot of $$$ under the premise that it would help this item stay "rare", but now you're adding it to a weekly event?

I feel like that's kind of unfair for the people who have already donated a lot of $$$ for these reskins, and that it's going to be an easily monopolized event by the top factions (similar to DT) .

Agatio did this because there was no other forms of getting the weapons previously, so I wonder why you're doing this now, especially since they're already in the shops. An item that's already a one-time purchase being farmable on a weekly basis by the same people who would be buying them in the first place kind of ruins the entire idea of having them in the donation shop to begin with. 
Last Edit: Jan 20, 2017, 09:34 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

So... you made the weapon stone worth a lot of $$$ under the premise that it would help this item stay "rare", but now you're adding it to a weekly event? I feel like that's kind of unfair for the people who have already donated a lot of $$$ for these reskins, and that it's going to be an easily monopolized event by the top factions (similar to DT) . Agatio did this because there was no other forms of getting the weapon previously, so I wonder why you're doing this now, especially since the competition is worth over $100 usd weekly.

It would be just one Weapon Stone per week from the tournament, which is a lot less than what is gained through donation, and it's not like just anyone can get it. If it does get monopolized by the same people then I'll remove it. Idea is to have something to do on Thursday, since no other events on that day.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
It would be just one Weapon Stone per week from the tournament, which is a lot less than what is gained through donation, and it's not like just anyone can get it. If it does get monopolized by the same people then I'll remove it. Idea is to have something to do on Thursday, since no other events on that day.

Fair enough