Epic Perfect World

2 of the most outstanding problems with mass PK/TW

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Sin should have their 119% physical attack mastery reduced back to 90% and given back the 15 attack levels to the set + the 5 from cotd, dph sin is supposed to scale with very high attack levels like black voodoo psy, at the moment we hit little to no dmg against classes who have high physical def.
dph sin in 2017 LUL

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
dph sin in 2017 LUL
nerfed to the ground man

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
EP is the easiest class in this game to play. There is nothing else that requires less skill than that class, how deluded you must be to think that your class requires any mechanical knowledge whatsoever. The only thing you class can ''in theory'' require is movement and positioning, none of which have high skillcaps and not only that, but you don't even have good positioning anyway. You just go into the air and think that that requires skill?
"EPs easiest class to play"... that is why you don't have many eps you can trust to^^

BTW since when sin is best mass pk dedicated class... So maybe this is the problem not mass pk eps.
Last Edit: Jan 12, 2017, 09:32 am by Marta

Offline Death

• Old Player
Lol you rolled the easiest 1v1 class and now you're unhappy because you ***ing suck at it. If you think eps are so easy to play right now, go make one and stop making stupid suggestions.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
In all honesty, I don't find it extremely difficult to get kills in mass pk (speaking as EA) but EP's defense with/without buffed is a problem for sins/any melee classes in general...but lets be honest now they are full vit/def gear camping for a reason. However as an ea, I can't solo an full vit EP's - not saying I should be able to, they are full vit for a reason. Even with 4-5 ea's it's hard because of Plumeshell + Faith IG + Plumeshell again + puriwep camp that spams like crazy (cant believe it's 5% proc at all tbh).

I think the underlying problem with this server at the moment is the buffs system. Defensive buffs give an extremely large amount of def to players, and I just don't find it fun, PK's are not fast paced and is slow and dull because it's just.....oh look, I got stunned, time to faith IG....oh look stun again, time to AD....oh look I got froze, time to leap back get ep camp me and spam heal myself....yes, extremely fun...the amount of AA required to kill 1 person that is badly positioned with full buffs is too high, they can't be punished for that....I played sage WF in mass pk a few days back, I have like 50k HP and take 2k's lol.... even less with the scary face blue fire barrier around me (idk name) + their IG skill (idk name) and actual IG itself....not to mention genie...It's ridiculous!

Also @ Seby, it's not just mystics that I think are useless, I also think Psy + Seeker + Other melee classes is extremely boring to play in mass PK. Why? Because of Poor Mobility, even on sin, you have 2 jump skills, by the time you jump on someone and try use something like tackling slash or stun, 6/10 times, you get this invalid skill b.s pop up because they have got out of range. Seeker = debuff monkey, Psy in black vodoo dies pretty fast and doesn't do a lot of damage in my opinion (not as much as it should at all, but unbuffed they do pretty good dmg), it's supposed to be a NUKE class, but when was the last time you saw a psy nuke someone (be honest). Right now I just see psy as a support class, to AA +spam bubble of life and use that half dmg skill on me if I get targeted and have no genie.

What's my solution?
I think offensive buffs should be given a good boost so that PK's actually become more fast paced! The magic atk + phs atk buffs from EP's and Barb's need a really good boost (and the classes nerfed respectively to compensate for the boost from the buff so they are not OP in 1v1).

Maybe this way we can see some other classes on the player rankings than just ea's? I tried playing psy in mass pk once, the mobility is just downright SHIT and only nukes you get is on unbuffed or heavily debuffed players that are way out of position.

Let's make UVD ep a thing...this game is far too boring, a change needs to happen tbh.

Seekers that do dmg in mass pk...lets make it a thing.

DPH sin in mass pk...let's make it easier.

DD mystics that can actually do damage....lets make it a thing!

Barb's arma - PLS make it a thing again!
Last Edit: Jan 12, 2017, 11:13 am by SupaHotFire

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
that's why 95% of ep population is female

Most don't 1v1 either

Offline Areashi

• Banned
dph sin in 2017 LUL
last time sin was played properly was a day before 1.5 came out

Offline Areashi

• Banned
"EPs easiest class to play"... that is why you don't have many eps you can trust to^^

BTW since when sin is best mass pk dedicated class... So maybe this is the problem not mass pk eps.
If EP is an easy class, it should be less impactful than those which take more time to master.
Low skillcap = should be low impact at higher levels
High skillcap = should be more impactful at higher levels.
What don't you get here?
Mass PK sin was actually effective before (and after 1.4.2 it wasn't OP) during 1.4.4(?)/1.4.5/1.4.6 eras of this game sin was balanced, it wasn't too OP but it was still useful in what it was meant to be: an assassin, a backlike destroyer which was extremely volatile (easy to kill but hard to spot/expect).
Also I just realised you were Russian so obviously you're gonna ride off of Conflate's victories which was legit the most unskillful wins in the history of this server. MegaLUL 

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
If EP is an easy class, it should be less impactful than those which take more time to master.
Low skillcap = should be low impact at higher levels
High skillcap = should be more impactful at higher levels.
What don't you get here?
Mass PK sin was actually effective before (and after 1.4.2 it wasn't OP) during 1.4.4(?)/1.4.5/1.4.6 eras of this game sin was balanced, it wasn't too OP but it was still useful in what it was meant to be: an assassin, a backlike destroyer which was extremely volatile (easy to kill but hard to spot/expect).
Also I just realised you were Russian so obviously you're gonna ride off of Conflate's victories which was legit the most unskillful wins in the history of this server. MegaLUL
No no, I'm Polish and never were in Conflate. ^-^
And I remember times when everyone rolled sin here becouse it was obviously way too OP (mentioned by You those golden times?). Like now everyone roll ea.
Good luck in finding ep gold time here^^

Offline Areashi

• Banned
No no, I'm Polish and never were in Conflate. ^-^
And I remember times when everyone rolled sin here becouse it was obviously way too OP (mentioned by You those golden times?). Like now everyone roll ea.
Good luck in finding ep gold time here^^
It was OP because people didn't know how to play the game. It then eventually became weak even prior to the first time OC showed up to this server. At that point the server became unstable due to the amount of currency increase that was created.
If a class is OP it's still fine, no way are you gonna balance all these classes, however EAs are still killable, EPs aren't.

(Talking strictly about mass PK here).

Offline Kia

I don't think this clown fiesta is going anywhere any time soon.

Would be nice to hear a devs oppinion about the matter.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I don't think this clown fiesta is going anywhere any time soon.

Would be nice to hear a devs oppinion about the matter.
Classic way to back out of argument.

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
It was OP because people didn't know how to play the game. It then eventually became weak even prior to the first time OC showed up to this server. At that point the server became unstable due to the amount of currency increase that was created.
If a class is OP it's still fine, no way are you gonna balance all these classes, however EAs are still killable, EPs aren't.

(Talking strictly about mass PK here).
You compare tankability of full DDing toon with full support toon...?
Your main goal here is to make  sin able to solo everything, even in mass pk, where all is concerned on AAing. And why soloing sin should be an exception...

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Your main goal here is to make  sin able to solo everything, even in mass pk, where all is concerned on AAing. And why soloing sin should be an exception...
Main goal here is to make EP killable by a sin which was always meant to be a backline killer, nothing more. Also I don't know how many months experience you have in this game (if even that) but traditionally AA gear was weaker than LA/HA vs patt but was more of a balance mix between pdef/mdef than the 2.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

in every game but here a healer is a 2 shot class/champion/hero that relays on its positioning to be useful

Last Edit: Jan 12, 2017, 01:11 pm by Maxy