Epic Perfect World

Dances

Offline Frozenlight

• Characters: Frozenlight
  • Faction: DarkOath
I have a friend not sure if its real pwi or not but i seen some ss of theirs and they have the dances that are similar to the ones from forsaken world. would there be a way to have that implemented even if it means we have to buy fash to have the dance like the jj fash   :normal-39:

Offline Dragineye

*waits for a dev/admin/anyone to respond* WELL ANYWHO, i think it would be an excellent idea. IMO.

Offline Dragineye

*whistles non-chalantly*

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
the only fashion i can think that gives u a new dance is the Sapphire suit and the celebrity set other than that i do believe every class has its own default dance and in my opinion Earthguards have the best dances  :-\

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Frozenlight

• Characters: Frozenlight
  • Faction: DarkOath
there are new dance moves on reg pwi that look like the ones from forsaken world those were the ones i was talking about :D if they could be implemented then it would make the other races with the default or crapy dances better and idk if it comes with the new fash sets or if they changed the dance moves idk D:

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
yeah would be nice to see more available dance moves, the older classes cant dance for life xD
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker