Epic Perfect World

class , Help me choose the one that class

Offline morphine

• Beginner
I do not decide between which class to choose, between wiz or psy, what are your pro and con for pvp
What would be the most difficult class to equip, gear,etc

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
I pick class over class because it class more. Class

Ps. If you're newb on wiz, go psy, better survival. 

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants
barb and psy are your best options nothing fancy about em but very awesome 

Offline Kensou

• nonfactor123psy
  • Characters: Kensou
  • Faction: NostalgiaRawrКошмар
Both are difficult to gear if you're talking about extreme end-game gears (Crit for Psychic and -Channel for Wiz).  Thing is psychic is usable even with dumb r8 stats because of black voodoo and because their spell channels are quite low (cast time is trash tho). Pk on the other hand, wizard has it better on mass PK because of Distance Shrink and that knockback debuff dispelling skill and their deadly ultis adding up their hiero-bugging capabilities.  Psychic nonetheless is also a good contender because of their AoE locks and can be played as a semi-support if you don't feel like DDing all the way.

Offline xFrozen

• Random who calls randons
  • Let it go
  • Characters: Frozen
  • Faction: Artifex
I have all arcane classes geared and about the ones you ask, one being my main:

• I think wiz is one of the most expensive class to gear (maybe only BM is more expensive) since you need go for 2x Chan at least and atk level on orns, lots of weapon and etc. Alltho, its a really nice class to play after you get used to it. You have good CC, nice survivability, nice damage and some combos to hiero ppl. And in any case you can just spark and 🔥 lol. A downside imo is that a mid geared wiz won't do much on pk. Also, farming with wiz as a first class will be hard (same 4 psy tho)
  • Psys are "kinda easy" to gear since you will be fine with mag/str(till cap) and endgame with crit (this is hard tho). Also you can start pking with basicly any r8 set since you have many seals and stuns when hit. Also if you get used to voodo then you will be fine since you can always camp def till you have positionated to land an atack gear combo and gg. Script being allowed helped doing this a lot.

Hope I've helped, sorry 4 English and any misslead information :)
Violent delights have Violent ends
Hell is Other People

xFrozen, Froozenn, Venoomancer, OhYou, _Chaos, Emplres, Doloress - Artifex#1 - All R8R -chan 3x mag, 2attmatk orns - 3 Year old player that love calling players random even being random <3

Offline ❀𝒲αƖƖfƖσωєя.

• Milky
  • Can't just love me in pieces, gotta love it all.
  • Characters: Taci
I pick class over class because it class more. Class

Ps. If you're newb on wiz, go psy, better survival.
When I watched your signature, I regretted it and suddenly asked myself, what the hell did I just watch? LOL  :tiger-2:
I get down on my knees, but you're not playing fair.