Epic Perfect World

Two R8 rings

Offline _TankHunter_

• A1 since Day 1
  • Characters: Sloom TankHunter Zamala

How would it make it harder for new people to get geared?

It wouldn't make it harder to get, it would make it harder for people to play competitively with a new char. If everyone has x4 atk lvl rings then you'd have to spend the first few months farming for st for x4 atk lvl. No point in trying to implement this.  Would just give everyone op stats.

Offline Kia

So, I have a maybe simple question to make:

Is it possible to let us have two rings R8? I mean those that you made of the rank 8 insignia.... Ofc im not talking about using two of 'em, that would be OP. But to have two of them would be nice. I know this is an old setup and etc, and the Devs are most likely not changing this, but maybe Burdette is A New Hope <3:

I have my R8 ring with the stats
mag + 11
Atk Level + 2

Ye, it's great for a wiz, but yet, i make like a lot of ST each NationWar/BH/Endless Chase and I trully would like to try to get an Atk+3 or Atk+4 ring,.. Alttho its super risky to try that on this ring, since i can wast like 6k-ish ST and end up with HP+100 RWDT+3%

So, isnt there anyway to let us make two rings? (In case the already is, tell me plx)

I was thinking, isnt it possible for Devs to make the rings "part of an set", like the R8 gear? And if thats the case, you could try to make it like if the two parts of the set is on, it gives like idk, -100def level or smth like that. I mean, this cant be impossible, rit?
...not sure what you smoked but you i want some of that stuff.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Well its same thing if u think of it
Its impossible to stop ppl from using
I believe it'd be easier to make engrave with choose old or new stat than making a new r8 ring u cant equip bla bla and so on...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++