Epic Perfect World

Two R8 rings

Offline xFrozen

• Random who calls randons
  • Let it go
  • Characters: Frozen
  • Faction: Artifex
So, I have a maybe simple question to make:

Is it possible to let us have two rings R8? I mean those that you made of the rank 8 insignia.... Ofc im not talking about using two of 'em, that would be OP. But to have two of them would be nice. I know this is an old setup and etc, and the Devs are most likely not changing this, but maybe Burdette is A New Hope <3:

I have my R8 ring with the stats 
mag + 11
Atk Level + 2

Ye, it's great for a wiz, but yet, i make like a lot of ST each NationWar/BH/Endless Chase and I trully would like to try to get an Atk+3 or Atk+4 ring,.. Alttho its super risky to try that on this ring, since i can wast like 6k-ish ST and end up with HP+100 RWDT+3%

So, isnt there anyway to let us make two rings? (In case the already is, tell me plx)

I was thinking, isnt it possible for Devs to make the rings "part of an set", like the R8 gear? And if thats the case, you could try to make it like if the two parts of the set is on, it gives like idk, -100def level or smth like that. I mean, this cant be impossible, rit?
Violent delights have Violent ends
Hell is Other People

xFrozen, Froozenn, Venoomancer, OhYou, _Chaos, Emplres, Doloress - Artifex#1 - All R8R -chan 3x mag, 2attmatk orns - 3 Year old player that love calling players random even being random <3

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
-would ruin point of dragon rings for sure
-existent dragon rings with 4atk stats would become useless (some are amd were worth up to 600k ec)
-cant make negative effect stats so it would mean extra def camp
-increased gap between dragon gear and endgame

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
-would ruin point of dragon rings for sure
-existent dragon rings with 4atk stats would become useless (some are amd were worth up to 600k ec)
-cant make negative effect stats so it would mean extra def camp
-increased gap between dragon gear and endgame
Hes talking about having 2, not using 2.
Tho, not sure how that could be prohibited.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Hes talking about having 2, not using 2.
Tho, not sure how that could be prohibited.
Well its same thing if u think of it
Its impossible to stop ppl from using
I believe it'd be easier to make engrave with choose old or new stat than making a new r8 ring u cant equip bla bla and so on...
Last Edit: Jan 09, 2017, 03:41 am by Seby

Deejay

Only thing that can be done in this situation is giving players the ability to "Retain the Old Attribute" like we can with R8R. Though not sure if that's possible.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Well its same thing if u think of it
Its impossible to stop ppl from using
I believe it'd be easier to make engrave with choose old or new stat than making a new r8 ring u cant equip bla bla and so on...
Agree

Offline xFrozen

• Let it go
Is it rly impossible to make it to unable to use two at the same time?

I mean, by the way it is today you need to have like 10k + ST before honing the R8 ring, since i can lost mag11atk2 and get nothing ;-;

Also if this can be done, i dont see how this would affect dragon's price, since you will always be using one ring aswell...

And I cant believe there's no workaround about that >:

Edit : I dont see why increasing the gap between dragon and game would be a bad thing, I mean, its pretty easy to get endgame gear anyway ;-;
And i didnt knew about negative stats being impossible, so idk, maybe theres another way to do it?
Hell is Other People

xFrozen, Froozenn, Venoomancer, OhYou, _Chaos, Emplres, Doloress - Artifex#1 - All R8R -chan 3x mag, 2attmatk orns - 3 Year old player that love calling players random even being random <3

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Only thing that can be done in this situation is giving players the ability to "Retain the Old Attribute" like we can with R8R. Though not sure if that's possible.
I like this idea  :tiger-16: :tiger-34:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
TBH I can't see how keeping old stats on R8R ring would be a bad thing, but I highly doubt this would happen because of the work it would take to set that up like a R8R armor piece. 

Offline xFrozen

• Let it go
keeping old would be lovely
Hell is Other People

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants
farm post- we will see it in 5 years meaning never ;) :-X :rolleyes: :-\

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Keeping old stats hasn't been created for engraving so it's not possible to do that and I can't think of any ways how someone would only be able to use one R8 ring..

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants
Keeping old stats hasn't been created for engraving so it's not possible to do that and I can't think of any ways how someone would only be able to use one R8 ring..
post farm lock thread now

Offline _TankHunter_

• A1 since Day 1
  • Characters: Sloom TankHunter Zamala
The point of engraves were that people had to gamble their materials for a chance to get stats. If you remove the gamble like you did with gear rerolls, you're gonna see a huge spike in people that have insane engraves. The people that are discouraged would just get a safety net. It would also make it harder for new people or new characters to get to the competitive level. 

Offline Death

• Old Player
The point of engraves were that people had to gamble their materials for a chance to get stats. If you remove the gamble like you did with gear rerolls, you're gonna see a huge spike in people that have insane engraves. The people that are discouraged would just get a safety net. It would also make it harder for new people or new characters to get to the competitive level.
How would it make it harder for new people to get geared? It would make things easier for everyone since you would have to wait until you have like 2k+ st to reroll your decent engraves.
It's a pity it can't be implemented.