Epic Perfect World

Stuff that needs to be fixed.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
What would hurt economy? If there was much less spam? Robes and 1 ring are already non-tradable, why not adding 3rd stat to puzzle, warsong and 2nd ring  and making them non-tradable? You would still need a normal puzzle, normal ws and a normal ring, but the stats-holocaust would end!
Plenty of ways to farm PEs, but you have not mentioned any, thank you for your imput! The only EFFICIENT WAY is JSP. Efficnent means that you can decide when you do it (I have school and not that much time), can not do Trials because they take way too long and happen at night! Efficient also means that you get enough PEs for the time you spent in game. Efficient is not really once a day; there are days where I can play more and there are days where I can play very little. Why can't I decide how much I farm during a particular day?
Barbs are not fine and never were fine! They have way too little aps! It has bothered me for a very long time, never played a BM, but  it's aps is also very low. Talking about r8 of course, dragon gears are non-playable! You use dragon gears, you die within 3 secs...
I was not talking about buying Golds from other players, but directly for donations. Donations are for people that work! People, who do not have time to farm and only want to enjoy some aspects of the game, like guild events and pvp. They should have a good opportunity to get enough Golds or Dama Ores for their donation! Momentarily they are getting too little!
The server rollbacks have happened; the GMs have taken the responsibility for the first rollback, should have taken responsibility for the 2nd rollback!  Ignoring the Helpdesk posts and making a silly 50 Golds gift is rather contraproductive:)
Well, I am a very positive person, but I think that things constantly need to improve, otherwise they become just bad:)
The forum is the place for players to trigger some of those improvements. In my opinion, suggestions  should be welcomed and not seen as something annoying or a kind of attack....
I stopped reading after that. Won't bother replying anymore.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Close cancer threads

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Close cancer threads
+1 pls

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
What would hurt economy? If there was much less spam? Robes and 1 ring are already non-tradable, why not adding 3rd stat to puzzle, warsong and 2nd ring  and making them non-tradable? You would still need a normal puzzle, normal ws and a normal ring, but the stats-holocaust would end!
Plenty of ways to farm PEs, but you have not mentioned any, thank you for your imput! The only EFFICIENT WAY is JSP. Efficnent means that you can decide when you do it (I have school and not that much time), can not do Trials because they take way too long and happen at night! Efficient also means that you get enough PEs for the time you spent in game. Efficient is not really once a day; there are days where I can play more and there are days where I can play very little. Why can't I decide how much I farm during a particular day?
Barbs are not fine and never were fine! They have way too little aps! It has bothered me for a very long time, never played a BM, but  it's aps is also very low. Talking about r8 of course, dragon gears are non-playable! You use dragon gears, you die within 3 secs...
I was not talking about buying Golds from other players, but directly for donations. Donations are for people that work! People, who do not have time to farm and only want to enjoy some aspects of the game, like guild events and pvp. They should have a good opportunity to get enough Golds or Dama Ores for their donation! Momentarily they are getting too little!
The server rollbacks have happened; the GMs have taken the responsibility for the first rollback, should have taken responsibility for the 2nd rollback!  Ignoring the Helpdesk posts and making a silly 50 Golds gift is rather contraproductive:)
Well, I am a very positive person, but I think that things constantly need to improve, otherwise they become just bad:)
The forum is the place for players to trigger some of those improvements. In my opinion, suggestions  should be welcomed and not seen as something annoying or a kind of attack....
Donation points are best selling item at this point
For 10$ you get 10k ec (not joking)
If u donate in big amounts u get to the point where 400$= 1k points+ (depends on ur ratio) AND thats well over 1mil ec...
WR/WB is ok, WR can play full r8 even now with 3int wrist and atk 3int fist (full end game like every other class end game) or 2int fist and have 2.86-3.33 with alot of atk lvls (wr suffered very little nerf at last atk lvls reduce patch)
Barb in full dragon is also really good considering u actually use solid shield and not face tank all dmg
Stuff is fine on server, engraves are also easy to get and just because u cant afford 2atk 10dex/mag/str that doesnt mean 20stat or 2atk alone (clean+1k ec type ornas) arent enough to pvp/play with
People who do not have plenty of time to play can still get PEs with these and it's obvious someone with more time will get more
Donations are very rewarding as they are if that concerns anyone..
Everyone is okay with suggestions
People just have to learn how to accept a "no" aswell sometimes...
Last Edit: Jan 06, 2017, 01:55 pm by Seby

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Donation points are best selling item at this point
For 10$ you get 10k ec (not joking)
If u donate in big amounts u get to the point where 400$= 1k points+ (depends on ur ratio) AND thats well over 1mil ec...
WR/WB is ok, WR can play full r8 even now with 3int wrist and atk 3int fist (full end game like every other class end game) or 2int fist and have 2.86-3.33 with alot of atk lvls (wr suffered very little nerf at last atk lvls reduce patch)
Barb in full dragon is also really good considering u actually use solid shield and not face tank all dmg
Stuff is fine on server, engraves are also easy to get and just because u cant afford 2atk 10dex/mag/str that doesnt mean 20stat or 2atk alone (clean+1k ec type ornas) arent enough to pvp/play with
People who do not have plenty of time to play can still get PEs with these and it's obvious someone with more time will get more
Donations are very rewarding as they are if that concerns anyone..
Everyone is okay with suggestions
People just have to learn how to accept a "no" aswell sometimes...
I  do agree with you, donations are very rewarding, the more you donate, the more you get, this is great. The problem is... what to do with all those ecs if you can not buy PEs or Dama Ores? Buying Damas from the NPC is way too expensive, PEs are non-tradable...This is the problem that I had, this is why I am writing about it...600 DAmas  for 20 Dollars is simply too little (160 rerolls gives you nothing!)
JSP is a great daily quest and the reward is perfect, the rest is not worth doing in regard to time vs. reward. It takes about 270 tries in average for arcane players to get a double chanell red. stat on one piece of r8 gear. If you are lucky, you spend three months just to achieve that on  four pieces (with daily JSP). There is so much stuff that you need to farm for...so after half a year of farming you go  out and pvp. Then you get 2-shot by a "4 att lvls" EA and think to yourself: "hmmm that seems a bit unfair...."

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
I stopped reading after that. Won't bother replying anymore.
Not sure, why you "bother" to read this forum at all...
I am talking from my experience here. Always loved barbs and wanted to play more aps-oriented Barb on this server. After thousands of rerolls on my wrist and not getting 3x intervals, I simply gave up on Barb (Pataka Barb was not pleasurable to me).
Being ignorant does not make you sound cool, if you do not support a thought, this does not mean that  a person that made that thought is stupid  or useless...

Offline Nea

• Game Master
I  do agree with you, donations are very rewarding, the more you donate, the more you get, this is great. The problem is... what to do with all those ecs if you can not buy PEs or Dama Ores? Buying Damas from the NPC is way too expensive, PEs are non-tradable...This is the problem that I had, this is why I am writing about it...600 DAmas  for 20 Dollars is simply too little (160 rerolls gives you nothing!)
JSP is a great daily quest and the reward is perfect, the rest is not worth doing in regard to time vs. reward. It takes about 270 tries in average for arcane players to get a double chanell red. stat on one piece of r8 gear. If you are lucky, you spend three months just to achieve that on  four pieces (with daily JSP). There is so much stuff that you need to farm for...so after half a year of farming you go  out and pvp. Then you get 2-shot by a "4 att lvls" EA and think to yourself: "hmmm that seems a bit unfair...."
You can EASILY buy 15ec each dama
Infact i see many selling for 13-14
Lets say u get 20 points from donating
you sell them and you get approx 16-18k ec right?
That will be enough for atleast 1.2k damascene..
Thats well over 300 reshapes (counting in the mem coins and all)
HDD is worth it
Infact, any arcane pvp ready is easier to gear than a full ct LA EA with 4x atk bow( source: i got all classes end game)
You can buy damascene from players in bulks extremely easy so donating its the easiest method to gear up (20 points = 1k+ damascene? maybe more if u buy in big bulks)
If you donate 100$ you just geared up a -6 full arcane with 3x atk weapon and you might aswell get ornaments 20 mag in these $
Alternative for this is honestly to do jFSP with multiple alts on same account and account stash the PE received and do HDD aswell, BH etc
And if you do have time, for other players, alternative is doing trials (5hours= 135PE + 50 dama)
Gearing is extremely easy and convenient now, imo.. donator or farmer..

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Not sure, why you "bother" to read this forum at all...
I am talking from my experience here. Always loved barbs and wanted to play more aps-oriented Barb on this server. After thousands of rerolls on my wrist and not getting 3x intervals, I simply gave up on Barb (Pataka Barb was not pleasurable to me).
Being ignorant does not make you sound cool, if you do not support a thought, this does not mean that  a person that made that thought is stupid  or useless...
Before you start flying off the handle calling people ignorant, maybe you need to read your posts/replies first. Barbs are not strictly an aps class, clearly you didn't get the gist of me not wanting to reply to your "book" ranting about it because it's the only build you want to do on the class. Not once have I tried to be "cool" with my responses. I read this forum all the time and do as I please. Most of the replies on this thread have been pure nonsense, including yours. I'm sorry you feel that I'm not sugarcoating my replies enough for you, I'll try better next time. Sorry, not sorry. 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
HDD is worth it
Infact, any arcane pvp ready is easier to gear than a full ct LA EA with 4x atk bow( source: i got all classes end game)
You can buy damascene from players in bulks extremely easy so donating its the easiest method to gear up (20 points = 1k+ damascene? maybe more if u buy in big bulks)
If you donate 100$ you just geared up a -6 full arcane with 3x atk weapon and you might aswell get ornaments 20 mag in these $
Alternative for this is honestly to do jFSP with multiple alts on same account and account stash the PE received and do HDD aswell, BH etc
And if you do have time, for other players, alternative is doing trials (5hours= 135PE + 50 dama)
damn i can really make a killing off of that i need to start donating 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Hi all.I have been playing here for lit more than a Month and have decided to make a list of some stuff that needs fixing...So here we go.

1.First of all.The rolling system.No Offense but this reroll system are most prob one of the weakest i have seen in gaming.I will give an example tho.
I have 2 bm's.1 Fist and 1 dual edge.I was planning to go aps build with both.Rather so i thought.Over 10k rolls later and not once did i get more than x1 int.Rolled boots about 20 times and it gave me -chan x 3.That does nothing for fist bm's.So the % calculation are more caster orientated making it in general biased towards aps...I might as well delete these 2 bm's as not gonna waste anymore resources on them...

2.Mapping.So easy to get stuc to wall or w/e in instances(this has been a problem from retail days)

3.Problem with toons.Everytime i get one working my other toon mess up.Ty for gm for assisting with my archer.I had arrows on but was greyed out just reequipped and it works.Now my seeker can't use tab at all to auto target making her invalid tbh..My Sinon the other hand...Every time i relog my skills are swapped and i have to rearrange as ~ and V doesn't change it to the one i had so have to drag and drop.

4.Most Important.Server stability.We have had some instability for quite some time now.Random dc's server spikes etc.Kinda gets annying when you get a 10k spike.Maybe put it on a backup server and fix the main one?Depends on budget tho as i know it cost money to fix stuff :P.I am setting up a small dual core celeron to fix my amd but gonna take a month or so before i can fix it cause no  money :D

Well just a few things that has been bothering me but either way still a fun server :)
1.You rolled for int on r8 boots on something that isnt ea? Im in tears. Should probably go here to check what you can roll on what.
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=2172.0#post_armors
2. What can they do to fix it enlighten me.
3. Takes .3 seconds if that to unequip re-equip gear, and at most 2 mins to fix skillbars, quit crying about minor stuff.
4. They already fixing that, should try being on forums more to see what they doing other then only coming here to whine.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
HDD is worth it
Actually I was one of few people that have managed to buy  a big bulk of Damas for a reasonable price (14 ecs each).
It took me like one week to get it (I constantly followed WC and had a  lot of time during Xmas break). A standard price for donation points is 5-6k Ecs for 10 donation points, not 8k ecs..in my opinion, your example is invalid.
HDD isn't efficient because it is difficult to find a squad, so you can not decide, when you do it.
Trials are nice but not efficient. Not everyone wants to join a big faction,  not every big faction does trails; as you have said, you need time ....mostly during the night. That would mean neglecting real life.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Actually I was one of few people that have managed to buy  a big bulk of Damas for a reasonable price (14 ecs each).
It took me like one week to get it (I constantly followed WC and had a  lot of time during Xmas break). A standard price for donation points is 5-6k Ecs for 10 donation points, not 8k ecs..in my opinion, your example is invalid.
HDD isn't efficient because it is difficult to find a squad, so you can not decide, when you do it.
Trials are nice but not efficient. Not everyone wants to join a big faction,  not every big faction does trails; as you have said, you need time ....mostly during the night. That would mean neglecting real life.
I actually used the lowest end atm.
I am the one that assists every trade in game at this point and most of the trades have prices of 1k ec per point not 800, I was just giving you ''worst'' price to prove point in worst scenario

Offline Hisl

• o.o
also rankings and macros not working in the right order often

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Before you start flying off the handle calling people ignorant, maybe you need to read your posts/replies first. Barbs are not strictly an aps class, clearly you didn't get the gist of me not wanting to reply to your "book" ranting about it because it's the only build you want to do on the class. Not once have I tried to be "cool" with my responses. I read this forum all the time and do as I please. Most of the replies on this thread have been pure nonsense, including yours. I'm sorry you feel that I'm not sugarcoating my replies enough for you, I'll try better next time. Sorry, not sorry.
Why do you think that the author of a post does not "read" his own posts? I am not schizophrenic, I know what I am writing ...If I did not enjoy the dph Barb and had no luck with interval wrist, what other options I had other then playing a different class? "have been pure nonsense, including yours" - seems very ignorant to me. You do not need to do anything, apart from being respectful.
If you can not do that, you should not be allowed to write anywhere...
Last Edit: Jan 06, 2017, 02:59 pm by littlelupe

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Why do you think that the author of a post does not "read" his own posts? I am not schizophrenic, I know what I am writing ...If I did not enjoy the dph Barb and had no luck with interval wrist, what other options I had other then playing a different class? "have been pure nonsense, including yours" - seems very ignorant to me. You do not need to do anythign apart fro mbeing respectful.
If you can not do that, you should not be allowed to write anywhere...
If you really want to aps on a barb, get dragon claws and full HA dragon? 
3.33 APS base and 5.0 sparked?
Before you say it's too "weak" etc - it's not. My barb does it and does perfectly well.

Also DPH barb is really fun, roll 3x STR gear and use dragon 150 axes and you'll have a lot of success. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes