Epic Perfect World

Stuff that needs to be fixed.

Offline clariska

Hi all.I have been playing here for lit more than a Month and have decided to make a list of some stuff that needs fixing...So here we go.

1.First of all.The rolling system.No Offense but this reroll system are most prob one of the weakest i have seen in gaming.I will give an example tho.
I have 2 bm's.1 Fist and 1 dual edge.I was planning to go aps build with both.Rather so i thought.Over 10k rolls later and not once did i get more than x1 int.Rolled boots about 20 times and it gave me -chan x 3.That does nothing for fist bm's.So the % calculation are more caster orientated making it in general biased towards aps...I might as well delete these 2 bm's as not gonna waste anymore resources on them...

2.Mapping.So easy to get stuc to wall or w/e in instances(this has been a problem from retail days)

3.Problem with toons.Everytime i get one working my other toon mess up.Ty for gm for assisting with my archer.I had arrows on but was greyed out just reequipped and it works.Now my seeker can't use tab at all to auto target making her invalid tbh..My Sinon the other hand...Every time i relog my skills are swapped and i have to rearrange as ~ and V doesn't change it to the one i had so have to drag and drop.

4.Most Important.Server stability.We have had some instability for quite some time now.Random dc's server spikes etc.Kinda gets annying when you get a 10k spike.Maybe put it on a backup server and fix the main one?Depends on budget tho as i know it cost money to fix stuff :P.I am setting up a small dual core celeron to fix my amd but gonna take a month or so before i can fix it cause no  money :D

Well just a few things that has been bothering me but either way still a fun server :)

Kappa3

1. They made it like that so u can either farm more (play more to keep server alive) or donate more, u know they want that $$$ 
Its RNG so u may need 1 try or 10k tries to get something good. So the % doesnt mean sh1t, its there to make u try n try again.

2. Cant do sh1t about that

3. No idea

4.they fixing it

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
What I found most annoying after returning a month ago:
-too little Gold, but most of all too little Damascene Ores for donations- prices are not really updated with game prices,
if server lives from donations, such things should have been taken care of
-two server rollbacks, one has been taken care of nicely, 2nd one has been ignored, this is quite stupid, being honest here..it... it  is obvious, people will be angry and won't forget and forgive that ignorance. I am sure, there will be less donation and good so
-constant wc spam with people selling WS, Puzzle, Rings with crappy stats ...it never ends , it is extremely annoying, just make those jewelery items non-tradable.
-I also find it not ok that Barbs and Bms have been so much neglected in this game, both nice classes totally underpowered here.
-no efficient way to farm Perfect Elements or Dama Ores...people should have a free choice of how they invest their time. In case they want to farm something, they should be able to do that. No efficient way to farm most important items in game... good game:)
This is just it, the rest is very positive ...

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
You know nothing

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
When we get the stones back for points
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline clariska

Well it's just my personal opinion.Like Damage shows he wants to start a fight but rather not because don't feel like making him cry xD.

Anyways the reroll system should have the same chance for int and -chan technically its the same thing.I have played many mmo's and usually they make it balanced.This servers not balanced in my opinion.So easy to get full -chan

Btw i don't think barbs are underwhelmed as my vit barb can pretty much solo about anything pve related and my bms pretty tanky.Even my demon str barb tanks like a baws and does pretty high damage.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
What I found most annoying after returning a month ago:
-too little Gold, but most of all too little Damascene Ores for donations- prices are not really updated with game prices,
if server lives from donations, such things should have been taken care of

-two server rollbacks, one has been taken care of nicely, 2nd one has been ignored, this is quite stupid, being honest here..it... it  is obvious, people will be angry and won't forget and forgive that ignorance. I am sure, there will be less donation and good so
-constant wc spam with people selling WS, Puzzle, Rings with crappy stats ...it never ends , it is extremely annoying, just make those jewelery items non-tradable.
-I also find it not ok that Barbs and Bms have been so much neglected in this game, both nice classes totally underpowered here.
-no efficient way to farm Perfect Elements or Dama Ores...people should have a free choice of how they invest their time. In case they want to farm something, they should be able to do that. No efficient way to farm most important items in game... good game:)
This is just it, the rest is very positive ...
You do realize that people rely on world chat to sell their items, regardless if it's crap stat or not. It's their choice whether or not they want to keep it or sell it. Making ornaments account bound or character bound would honestly hurt the economy of the game more then what it already is. You also have the option of turning world chat off if it's that inconvenient or annoying to you.

Also, there's plenty of ways to farm perfect elements, not sure if you're just too lazy to do your dailies or what... But I can guarantee you can make a good lump sum daily. Damas are a bit harder to come by, but that's an easy fix once you farm ec and buy them from other players. Or buy points and buy your own damas.

Barbs are fine as is. BMs have been neglected the most on this server by far.

People sell gold all the time on world chat, but again this would fall under you being annoyed with people "spamming" it, amiright?

The server rollbacks weren't the Dev's fault. They have tried to work on fixing the things that went wrong and caused them to have to do a rollback on the server. It's called make a help desk if you have an issue. Just keep in mind that they're going to get to the ones that play more importance than others.

TL;DR, looks like you did more complaining about stuff that annoys you rather then offering legit issues with the server.
Last Edit: Jan 06, 2017, 11:09 am by 𝓒𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline xXAchieveXx

This server said f*** Blademaster, the only Blademaster you see if a buff character or pve farmer. That won't change either 

Offline Tyshawn270

• MakingEz'sByDisagreeing
  • EzedYouJustDidn'tKnowItYet
  • Characters: zLokix-Demon Sin, zThorx-Demon BM
Hi all.I have been playing here for lit more than a Month and have decided to make a list of some stuff that needs fixing...So here we go.

1.First of all.The rolling system.No Offense but this reroll system are most prob one of the weakest i have seen in gaming.I will give an example tho.
I have 2 bm's.1 Fist and 1 dual edge.I was planning to go aps build with both.Rather so i thought.Over 10k rolls later and not once did i get more than x1 int.Rolled boots about 20 times and it gave me -chan x 3.That does nothing for fist bm's.So the % calculation are more caster orientated making it in general biased towards aps...I might as well delete these 2 bm's as not gonna waste anymore resources on them...

2.Mapping.So easy to get stuc to wall or w/e in instances(this has been a problem from retail days)

3.Problem with toons.Everytime i get one working my other toon mess up.Ty for gm for assisting with my archer.I had arrows on but was greyed out just reequipped and it works.Now my seeker can't use tab at all to auto target making her invalid tbh..My Sinon the other hand...Every time i relog my skills are swapped and i have to rearrange as ~ and V doesn't change it to the one i had so have to drag and drop.

4.Most Important.Server stability.We have had some instability for quite some time now.Random dc's server spikes etc.Kinda gets annying when you get a 10k spike.Maybe put it on a backup server and fix the main one?Depends on budget tho as i know it cost money to fix stuff :P.I am setting up a small dual core celeron to fix my amd but gonna take a month or so before i can fix it cause no  money :D

Well just a few things that has been bothering me but either way still a fun server :)
If you did your homework, you'd realize that you base as 3.33 in full HA with dragon fist/claw and 2.86 with edges, with x3 int wrist your edges become 3.33 and claw/fist become 4.00, that's the non-r8 aps build unless you roll x2-x3 int fist you haven't wasted nearly as much resources as the rest of us, So stop while your ahead.
Many of us have tried to suggest things that would add something to the server it always gets shot down, if you've been here a month you'd realize that by now.
this post is so biased it's funny...smfh

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Ok, sorry, this really has nothing to do with this thread (but not like anyone cares about this thread anyway), but I do have a question that was kind of brought up.

How DO we get PE's now? I was away for some time and ever since I got back, we weren't getting PE's from just being logged in the game. So since they disabled that, how do we get them now?
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
This servers not balanced in my opinion.So easy to get full -chan
wat? where my 3ct at then? ???

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Ok, sorry, this really has nothing to do with this thread (but not like anyone cares about this thread anyway), but I do have a question that was kind of brought up.

How DO we get PE's now? I was away for some time and ever since I got back, we weren't getting PE's from just being logged in the game. So since they disabled that, how do we get them now?
Factions can do trials twice a week. I do believe it's 135 PE for all 9 trials now? Might be 140. Which is 270-280 PE a week. Also, if you do your daily BHs, you'll get PE from those as well. Delta/GV you get PE from and it's spammable. 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
You do realize that people rely on world chat to sell their items, regardless if it's crap stat or not. It's their choice whether or not they want to keep it or sell it. Making ornaments account bound or character bound would honestly hurt the economy of the game more then what it already is. You also have the option of turning world chat off if it's that inconvenient or annoying to you.

Also, there's plenty of ways to farm perfect elements, not sure if you're just too lazy to do your dailies or what... But I can guarantee you can make a good lump sum daily. Damas are a bit harder to come by, but that's an easy fix once you farm ec and buy them from other players. Or buy points and buy your own damas.

Barbs are fine as is. BMs have been neglected the most on this server by far.

People sell gold all the time on world chat, but again this would fall under you being annoyed with people "spamming" it, amiright?

The server rollbacks weren't the Dev's fault. They have tried to work on fixing the things that went wrong and caused them to have to do a rollback on the server. It's called make a help desk if you have an issue. Just keep in mind that they're going to get to the ones that play more importance than others.

TL;DR, looks like you did more complaining about stuff that annoys you rather then offering legit issues with the server.
What would hurt economy? If there was much less spam? Robes and 1 ring are already non-tradable, why not adding 3rd stat to puzzle, warsong and 2nd ring  and making them non-tradable? You would still need a normal puzzle, normal ws and a normal ring, but the stats-holocaust would end!
Plenty of ways to farm PEs, but you have not mentioned any, thank you for your imput! The only EFFICIENT WAY is JSP. Efficnent means that you can decide when you do it (I have school and not that much time), can not do Trials because they take way too long and happen at night! Efficient also means that you get enough PEs for the time you spent in game. Efficient is not really once a day; there are days where I can play more and there are days where I can play very little. Why can't I decide how much I farm during a particular day?
Barbs are not fine and never were fine! They have way too little aps! It has bothered me for a very long time, never played a BM, but  it's aps is also very low. Talking about r8 of course, dragon gears are non-playable! You use dragon gears, you die within 3 secs...
I was not talking about buying Golds from other players, but directly for donations. Donations are for people that work! People, who do not have time to farm and only want to enjoy some aspects of the game, like guild events and pvp. They should have a good opportunity to get enough Golds or Dama Ores for their donation! Momentarily they are getting too little!
The server rollbacks have happened; the GMs have taken the responsibility for the first rollback, should have taken responsibility for the 2nd rollback!  Ignoring the Helpdesk posts and making a silly 50 Golds gift is rather contraproductive:)
Well, I am a very positive person, but I think that things constantly need to improve, otherwise they become just bad:)
The forum is the place for players to trigger some of those improvements. In my opinion, suggestions  should be welcomed and not seen as something annoying or a kind of attack....
P.S.  The "stats holocaust"- what was the case in PWI, people spending tones of real money in order to get some in-game stuff and ruining their real lives. Here some more rare stats are being sold for insanely high prices. No normal player (especially new one!) can afford that stuff, those, that participate in that "economy" not only bring most of other players down, but also ruin themselves (spend way too much time in game, won't even talk about donations).
To prevent the current situation, new gears should now and then (but constantly) be implemented into a game. This erases old stuff, but gives a new push for people to work, to donate. In my opinion, this is the right way to keep server fresh and people interested:) If prices become insanely high (like 4 attack-defense Jewelery atm), that means boredom, inbalance and should be changed.
There is sooo little pvp atm (first time I see this in EPW). In my opinion this is caused by stats- disbalance and at the same time stats complex . People feel the need to constantly farm  in order to reach some unreal goal and have no time to enjoy the game , or they just feel that their are in a disadvantage compared to thos 4 att/def lvls players and do not even try...
Last Edit: Jan 06, 2017, 02:02 pm by littlelupe

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
you cry that HA r8 is unbalanced towards APS and being favorable towards casters because how easy it is to roll channeling on r8 HA gear I just can't
Last Edit: Jan 06, 2017, 01:50 pm by Damage