Epic Perfect World

2v2 Event I didnt Really Enjoy

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
                            Uh Sorry for my Rude Comments but its just my opinion, everyone is able to express their opinion. But other than that, it was very good fights.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
actually you did good

Offline kelso

Best thing about you trying to act good by one shotting robbert is how you could never dream of beating him in a 1v1, random firedebuff critting a sin is not an accomplisment.

Robbert

Uh Sorry for my Rude Comments but its just my opinion, everyone is able to express their opinion. But other than that, it was very good fights.
My name off your video, field slave jajajajajajjaja.

Robbert

Best thing about you trying to act good by one shotting robbert is how you could never dream of beating him in a 1v1, random firedebuff critting a sin is not an accomplisment.
Let her feel good over a random kill, I wasn't going to fight back or attempt to dodge the attack anyway, not to mention the phy accs weren't of any help either. :(

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
A 2v2 event you didn't ''really'' enjoy. Did you lose?
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
this why .... event's on server is BS...  cuz they say rules at start ... but they dont keeep the rules .... i lol'd ... anyways u scoulda winned ... u hade 2 left :) ... great vid :P