Epic Perfect World

UFC

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
...TLDR; Imbalance in universe caused by excessive stupid corrected with sarcasm.
...Can I love you tenderly by the fire for this post?

Offline kelso

...Can I love you tenderly by the fire for this post?

no he mine go away  :police:  :-* :police:

On a side note why do people spend so much time making posts, sarcastic and scathing 1-2 sentence remarks are crucial to maintaining a fun and exciting community feel and removing the chance that 99% of people will look at your post and ignore it because they are fat lazy potatoes who dedicate their life to doing nothing of note.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Holy shit Zaboteur did your post get hit by an earthquake? A tornado? It's a disaster zone... Do you ever write posts that aren't long, illogical and incoherent rants?

Sorry, I'm not really into pokemon.

......... PEW
....PEW.....
PEW ........

TLDR; Imbalance in universe caused by excessive stupid corrected with sarcasm.

i love you Feone. Tonight i shall cook a duck curry in your Honor.

~Labs.

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
<not to you poster but in a whole>
whats the dealio on the chocolatoes!! has everyone forgotten how to pk? is all i hear about in events to cant use chocolates and such,  what gives, everyone goin soft? yet when i see people use them and kill in pk and the other guy didnt they still callem noob even tho they the one that had to use it becuse they almost lost to someone NOT useing anything :X   OHHH thats right, its all about balancing, i bet people must feel more balanced with an edge >.>  :)) :)) :)) muaha goodness take out those chocolates maybe we'll get our aps back...  lol "funny wish thought", but ill bet when them chocolates came here ill bet thats when yall said sin was OP. would figure as much, and rolls right along with it perfectly lol. owell. shouldnt need all that bs to kill someone at all, here its a must espetially for a sin. they must use it to even stand a chance vs a barb ffs lol. i logged on once today for a quick pk session, barb stood there didnt move and 3 shot me < a sin with perfect DAMAGE gear on this server, after spending thousands of EC now having 2 seperate sets, i shut the game off after that. lol im seeing its real bad. im glad i went to my ffxi i been actually havin fun.  ep last server i got in my pc, bout to be the last pwi i ever play sadly, i think this server killed my experience on pwi the rest of the way, well see what happens after 6 months of ff. and whoever said what they said in another forum here, about was balanced "until now" yea they were dead right about that, and you totally screwed the sin in everyway here. yall will learn on your own when it starts gettin like ekpw. too strong for what your tryin to accomplish on everything else. just like this neck peice i had to buy with +20 everything on it, and then a cape im not going after becuase the idea of the time it takes to get is redic too, grats to the players who i saw log 3 players in and solo it on your own BTW, when the server rule is only 2 online in one instance for any ONE PERSONS IP <and having 2 pcs excuse for your 4 logins dont count, thats bs too>.  anyway, sleep time, goodbye for another 3 weeks or so.
But...you're bad...
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline Claciusvile

• That random wizard.

You didn't lose because of chocolates. You lost to me because all you tried was 1 single combo every few minutes & spamhealing yourself in between, that simply won't work on an archer with some pk experience. Almost every wizzy spams firecombo, it's easy to counter.

really? easy to counter? If memory serves me right, didn't studmuffin fire combo you after you beat him in a 1v1 and he destroyed you? not trying to sound like an ass or anything but thats what I heard.

Also Im kinda sure it was due to chocolates, because I couldn't hit you for crap with that on :/ back in the days, archers or any class with magic defense chocolates on take like...half damage. It was really really dumb.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I know for a fact it wasn't due to chocos because I did several 1v1 fights with a friend who actually knows how to play his wiz. Without choco 0 chance of winning, with choco he could still beat me many of the fights.  Did I mention he wasn't even 150? As you should know archers were rather severely underpowered back then (Blessbox added to correct this later on.)

But I'm sure it's the choco. Btw, did you know I once kicked your ass in a 1v1 tournament? Not trying to sound like an ass or anything but that's what I heard.