Epic Perfect World

Full year check -in reward

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Most of us who signed in for full year got already their sign-in rewards , most my toons got as well expect my main, for some reason my main dont reicive sign  in reward i have screenshotted my perfect attendance and i got annual sign in note but when i got o npc it has no quest for me where i can turn in annual note to get my reward. 
Top of the npc quest icon is grey instead yellow as it should be yellow, yes i have over 10 slots for free so i was hoping does any of you have idea why it is like that?
I have posted to helpdesk thread hours ago, wrote personally to our developers and i havent yet reiceived any information according to this matter which leads me to conclusion this is something they obviously do for some reason dont wanna deal with.
I really hope nobody else dont have same issue or neither getting any help, information like i having but if u do let us / me know about it.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Probably some PWI requirement left unedited. Either way, it requires patching to fix. I couldn't find the cause right now, but if nothing then I'll just re-make the quest so it would work. Again, probably need to wait for patch to fix this, which should be around 7th of January.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Probably some PWI requirement left unedited. Either way, it requires patching to fix. I couldn't find the cause right now, but if nothing then I'll just re-make the quest so it would work. Again, probably need to wait for patch to fix this, which should be around 7th of January.
Thank you Jaan for reply and i dont mind waiting not in the hurry just wanted to know what is wrong and how it can be fixed, i appreciate  your assistance:)
I tried relogging and stuff, nothing helped so i figured it was nothing i can do to fix it.