Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Can I marry you if it happens?  :-[ :-*
(+1 pls)

Might have to fight off my girlfriend but come

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Only if it's a donation option for 10 points considering it takes 10 points to gender swap twice as-is. This is a popular occurrence and the server would be losing revenue if it were any less
Last Edit: Jan 01, 2017, 04:24 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Manu

• ★Nin Nin★
  • Characters: SelfishFreak
if this happens, at least make it during spring - summer and get a gay parade event along with it to make them happy  :-X

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Yes but only if it's a donation option for 10 points considering it takes 10 points to gender swap twice as-is. This is a popular occurrence and the server would be losing revenue if it were any less
Then it will be completely useless

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Only if it's a donation option for 10 points considering it takes 10 points to gender swap twice as-is. This is a popular occurrence and the server would be losing revenue if it were any less
Wrong, the server's revenue is about to rise quite high with the weapon stones and custom titles.

if this happens, at least make it during spring - summer and get a gay parade event along with it to make them happy  :-X
You do realise that people that aren't gay want this aswell right?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Then it will be completely useless
No, because nothing changes economically but it would allow barbarians to marry barbarians and venomancers to marry venomancers. The current system provides 10points towards server income (4.5K) to gay marry- which is nothing.

Wrong, the server's revenue is about to rise quite high with the weapon stones and custom titles
150 points for a custom weapon (something that only rich elitists actually care about) is unrealistic for the average player to afford. Burdette purposely made them higher cost because he wanted weapons to be more "rare".

Titles will bring in revenue, obviously, but there should always be other forms of server revenue aside from two very expensive donation options and one time purchases. Current donation shop is nearly worthless because nobody wants to donate for damas, or gold. 
Last Edit: Jan 01, 2017, 04:33 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
150 points isnt even that much...
as for this
+1, make it a 10 points option  :police: if possible

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
In my opinion there is no reason to cry about it. For peopIe that wants same marriage, especiaIIy gays/Iesbians has the same rights as you to marry what they want to. 
And if it's possibIe i don't know why it wouIdn't be added. 
Why wouId it need to cost 10 points? If when you go marry someone it's for free why wouIdn't it be the same to other peopIe, are you speciaI? Cause in here, i don't think you're more than anyone. 
+ with the tittIes, and other donations, this wouIdn't reaIIy hurt anyone, it's just a act of kindness to other peopIe. So many pIayers wants this... for a Iong time, Iesbians / gays and heteros, haIf more of this community i think... 
Anyway...  :normal-19:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Stop shit posting on my shit thanks

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Should be 0 points lol. It's 2017, let pixels marry pixels.

Offline Manu

• ★Nin Nin★
  • Characters: SelfishFreak
You do realise that people that aren't gay want this aswell right?
don't take it personal.
it was an extra suggestion for both homos / no homos who want that suggestion :rolleyes:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Should be 0 points lol. It's 2017, let pixels marry pixels.

p r e a c h 

cevans1290

No, because nothing changes economically but it would allow barbarians to marry barbarians and venomancers to marry venomancers. The current system provides 10points towards server income (4.5K) to gay marry- which is nothing.

The fact that the dev's are wanting 10 points just so friends can marry, honestly is ridiculous. Marrying currently cost ~8k (nobody sells points at 450/each atm unless are tbh 'not the wisest'. You said that they would be losing revenue (in a previous post that I'm too lazy to copy), which is untrue. Very little people actually donate just for the marriage, most people buy points away from others. Even if this option is taken away, even if custom titles and weapon stones are stupidly overpriced, people know this and buy it anyway. Revenue won't be lost, except for the very few individuals who are too lazy to buy points/cannot afford it so one of them donates 10$.
In general, people donate to sell points for EC, not just to do this specifically. You're forgetting that people buy ID stones, literally all day you can see people buying them. The amount of people buying custom titles and weapons is also high, even if people cannot afford it they still will be trying to get it

tldr: Your post is pretty dumb. Revenue won't be lost.
[will actually be gaining. Gender swaps for same marriage is just an EC-sink, which this server doesn't need right now considering the ***ed up economy]
this should be implemented because the small amount of money being sunk due to marriages isn't much compared to titles, and weapons, so this isn't truly a huge if at all revenue loss.
+1
Last Edit: Jan 01, 2017, 04:50 pm by Timothy