Epic Perfect World

Skill animations

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Wrong Shaders on btw wrong files was updates from update server or whatever : https://gyazo.com/0353e371825a823c535561f095c88dd7

Right Shaders : https://gyazo.com/490b7de75d7d14906ccd585ca013d444
Thats because weapon models are missing, that is not the same as game not recognizing/loading them.
Her issue is with the bow on. Not without a bow. 2 different things, the one we are discussing about updates play no role.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yeah that's what I meant, in your example it's missing models. But the bug occurs even when you have the model.
okay

Offline Viversum

• bye
Thats because weapon models are missing, that is not the same as game not recognizing/loading them.
Her issue is with the bow on. Not without a bow. 2 different things, the one we are discussing about updates play no role.
In the picture, which I sent, my EA use a bow. I have removed the shaders.pck, so the animation is not displayed.

Offline Viversum

• bye
It happened to me when i tried to use Wing Burst against a group of little snowbeasts (christmas daily) but someone killed them faster than me

A question: it's only with this bow ?

Offline Chrysta

Hello it's working fine right now but I didn't have time to test because of the maintenance I'm sorry
i have same problem on my sin.(daggers)

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Yesterday logged my psy same bug happened and couldnt even get rid of it until relogged, that was something new that only relog helped x.x
Yesterday logged my psy same bug happened and couldnt even get rid of it until relogged, that was something new that only relog helped x.x
only way to fix it is removing ur weapon n putting it back but it can be really annoying during pk or 1v1s, since you will be switching of weapons permanently during PK/1v1 and it will happen alot

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
only way to fix it is removing ur weapon n putting it back but it can be really annoying during pk or 1v1s, since you will be switching of weapons permanently during PK/1v1 and it will happen alot
Believe me i know that and i did  it like 5 times, didnt fix it until i relogged >:(
Believe me i know that and i did  it like 5 times, didnt fix it until i relogged >:(
i hope that they fix it soon sht is annoying af...been happening to me since the last week

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
i hope that they fix it soon sht is annoying af...been happening to me since the last week
Happened on my psychic for over a year when I played it a lot, only fix on it was to relog. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes