It doesnt work
Haha, you sux  :police:
❤️

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
I've only had my ea and psy glitch like this. Its random for me tho. Been happening for a while.4

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
It normally happens to me when I script using a skill at based script, I've noticed it normally triggers when I use a skill as I take off my weapon and put it back on

Offline Chrysta

I've never gotten this bug. Is there any certain way in which it gets caused? If I could recreate it then it should be possible to solve it.
Also do you mean it only started happening with the skillsend patch?
It happened to me when i tried to use Wing Burst against a group of little snowbeasts (christmas daily) but someone killed them faster than me

Offline Viversum

• bye
It happened to me when i tried to use Wing Burst against a group of little snowbeasts (christmas daily) but someone killed them faster than me

What is your Patcher Version ?
Try to Verify @Patcher
Or Redownload your Client.
Last Edit: Jan 02, 2017, 08:57 pm by Viversum

exactly this...its too annoying fix please :(

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
What is your Patcher Version ?
Try to Verify @Patcher
Or Redownload your Client.
it's not cause of that and downloading won't help
It's a visual bug
If anyone remembers 1.4.6, if u'd equip a weapon that doesnt allow display of the weapon fash u have, you'd get a pop up error
That happens when the error occurs and the weapon attempts to display anyhow and you get stuck with that weapon fashion on regardless of what you do
Simply remove weapon fashion and put it back, relog OR change to a weapon which your character can't use in order to fix
Once you do any of the above, the weapon fashion and your weapon will be read again by your client and there4 display the matching animations
I am not sure if Burdette can fix it but it's definitely not fixed yet

Offline Viversum

• bye
it's not cause of that and downloading won't help
It's a visual bug
If anyone remembers 1.4.6, if u'd equip a weapon that doesnt allow display of the weapon fash u have, you'd get a pop up error
That happens when the error occurs and the weapon attempts to display anyhow and you get stuck with that weapon fashion on regardless of what you do
Simply remove weapon fashion and put it back, relog OR change to a weapon which your character can't use in order to fix
Once you do any of the above, the weapon fashion and your weapon will be read again by your client and there4 display the matching animations
I am not sure if Burdette can fix it but it's definitely not fixed yet
No, his Client got the Shader bug. Its a bug of .cup files after patching.  She only need the actually shader.pck file  :rolleyes:
Last Edit: Jan 02, 2017, 09:12 pm by Viversum

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
No, his Client got the Shader bug. Its a bug of .cup files after patching.  She only need the actually shader.pck file  :rolleyes:
Source?

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
This happends because weapon model is not loaded/recognized properly.

Recreated this myself with modified files.

Cant be fixed afaik.
Happends rarely and it's only a visual bug that is client sided.

But like Seby pointed out, unequiping/changing wep or switching to wep fash or just relogging should fix it. Maybe even a map change.

Offline Viversum

• bye
Source?
Me ^-^
I'm bad in explain anything lmao

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
My ^-^
I'm bad in explain anything lmao
You probably mean someone tried to equip and unpatched model, so yes that would be the result. The bug happens even with patched models though.

This happends because weapon model is not loaded/recognized properly.

Recreated this myself with modified files.

Cant be fixed afaik.
Happends rarely and it's only a visual bug that is client sided.

But like Seby pointed out, unequiping/changing wep or switching to wep fash or just relogging should fix it. Maybe even a map change.
Should be correct.

Last Edit: Jan 02, 2017, 09:28 pm by Burdette

Offline Viversum

• bye
So it's random.
Should be correct.
Wrong Shaders on btw wrong files was updates from update server or whatever : https://gyazo.com/0353e371825a823c535561f095c88dd7

Right Shaders : https://gyazo.com/490b7de75d7d14906ccd585ca013d444

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Wrong Shaders on btw wrong files was updates from update server or whatever : https://gyazo.com/0353e371825a823c535561f095c88dd7

Right Shaders : https://gyazo.com/490b7de75d7d14906ccd585ca013d444
Yeah that's what I meant, in your example it's missing models. But the bug occurs even when you have the model.