Epic Perfect World

Kick~Ass

Offline Stud

• Noob Is Here :)
  • Anyone Need Frnd m here i need one too :P
  • Characters: Stud_Dagger, Stud_Arrow
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
I did join your faction but nobody seems to be online. I had nobody to talk to and do quests with. So I left. even the leader is not online most of the time too :(
u mean my faction and leader u mean by me? :(
i always come online after im home from college
and m online till i sleep dont accuse or say anything false about my faction -_-
Stud_Dagger(demon r8 sin)
Stud_Arrow(demon r8 archer)
Stud_Blade(sage seeker)
Stud_Kitty(sage barbarian)
Stud_Fist(demon blademaster)

Offline Stud

• Noob Is Here :)
  • Anyone Need Frnd m here i need one too :P
  • Characters: Stud_Dagger, Stud_Arrow
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
I did join your faction but nobody seems to be online. I had nobody to talk to and do quests with. So I left. even the leader is not online most of the time too :(
do not accuse me of not being online
i come everyday online after my college is over when m home
i do help newbies with everything i mentioned -_-
if u just stayed for 1 day u wouldnt knw
so STFU
i got a life i cant stop going to college just to play EPW
my college is like from morning 8 to evening 5
and its my last year of college from June m working
and i recruit ppl when m online, i cant promise u that i will be online when ur online
Stud_Dagger(demon r8 sin)
Stud_Arrow(demon r8 archer)
Stud_Blade(sage seeker)
Stud_Kitty(sage barbarian)
Stud_Fist(demon blademaster)

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
do not accuse me of not being online
i come everyday online after my college is over when m home
i do help newbies with everything i mentioned -_-
if u just stayed for 1 day u wouldnt knw
so STFU
i got a life i cant stop going to college just to play EPW
my college is like from morning 8 to evening 5
and its my last year of college from June m working
and i recruit ppl when m online, i cant promise u that i will be online when ur online

/rageoff

Offline Longayban

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: why you send me a private message telling me to "STFU"? its a PUBLIC forum and i just expressed my opinion. I understand you got a life and that your in college but please don't "STFU" me as you said.
“People are stupid. They will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.”
― Terry Goodkind, Wizard's First Rule

Offline jhonies

I'm a member of that faction as well, SunnyRay is my seeker. Sorry if I've not been there I was leveling my sin so I could farm gear faster and things of that nature whenever the leader is offline. Shoot me a message on my sin SensualDeath if you need me and I'll gladly help. Doesn't matter what faction I'm in really considering I try to help everyone to the best of my ability. Stud does a good job of helping out considering he's insistent on helping my seeker get all her gear. He's not gonna leave you alone, unless of course he's already helping someone else, but we have other members that can help...if they're ever online xD The point is that this guild has a variety of timezone differences so let's just try and recruit as many from our own timezone so we won't get online and just see us. I've tried numerous times to recruit but only one bit my recruitment so....yeah...come join us D: