Epic Perfect World

Lost Gear

Offline Galen

Ok, so recently I spent PE and got quite a lot of new r8 gear for my duskblade. Before the rollback I had a x3 def level Saber, an interval saber, interval bracers and top, as well as x3 RMDT legs and x2 RPDT boots. All are gone now.

I realize that all players who were online received a compensation of 50 gold, but I don't see how this is reasonable for players who spent PEs rerolling. The rolls I lost, and most decent rolls in general, cannot be regained with the equivalent of less than 1000 ec. If PEs absolutely won't be given out this time, then I ask that you at least give back the gear I lost.

Thank you for your time,
~Galen

Edit: Just realized this belongs in the helpdesk. Sorry about that. 
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
If all other problems get solved then I'll start getting the pre-rollback rare items back to people. I can check everything that people had before the rollback so nobody can lie about it.
Rare items include anything above 1 in 300 chance. So 3x atk/def is included.

Offline Galen

If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline SilentKill

If all other problems get solved then I'll start getting the pre-rollback rare items back to people. I can check everything that people had before the rollback so nobody can lie about it.
Rare items include anything above 1 in 300 chance. So 3x atk/def is included.
What about my gear which was GoF with 0.05 and GoF with 3x dex stats? They will not be returned?

Offline xXAchieveXx

What about my gear which was GoF with 0.05 and GoF with 3x dex stats? They will not be returned?
I would think both of those would be 1 in 300 or at least the interval ones, I'm not sure if there is a list of items that are 1 in 300 chance though