Epic Perfect World

missing event gold and vote gold

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
Quite sure it is more about the fact that there are already 10+ threads about this, and that Burdette has said that all the gold will be returned within 2 days.
People should read the forums before making new threads and QQing about things gms and developers said would be fixed and returned.
And this crap need to be sorted so that people do not QQ. As I said above the server has had problems for months now.

I am the first person to stand up for the guys here who run the server and always have but find it difficult to be understanding when there seems to be a new problem weekly.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
And this crap need to be sorted so that people do not QQ. As I said above the server has had problems for months now.

I am the first person to stand up for the guys here who run the server and always have but find it difficult to be understanding when there seems to be a new problem weekly.
Yes, but these people keep QQing even after it has been made clear they will get their gold back PLUS an extra amount of gold. They should be happy they get refunded, cause in a lot of cases, they won't. On PWI there have been rollbacks and no refunds.
Problems occur, they are doing their best to solve them, just sit there and wait without QQing and just be patient.
QQing won't make things go more quickly.

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
all mad
No just sick of the problems on this server.