Epic Perfect World

missing event gold and vote gold

Offline Babyhamish

YET AGAIN I HAD 207 VOTE GOLD AND NOW 0 AND 108 EVENT WITCH I PUT A TICKET IN BECAUSE  STILL HAVE 512 MISSING AND NOW HAVE 0 EVENT GOLD AND 0 VOTE GOLD

Offline wabbajack

i am missing event and vote gold, about 40-60 event gold and i dont know how much vote gold but i vote everyday even when i dont play

Offline Aureos

• :D
  • Characters: Aureos
  • Faction: Symphonia
I didn't had much gold, just a few, but it was quite sad seeing it down to 0 when I logged in today.
Aureos ~ Sage Cleric

Offline ashleydrew

• Characters: jOnaDrEi
  • Faction: BlaCkWolf
even our gold in voting reroll? 1000+ gold turn to 10 gold today :'(

Offline Saheria

• 'Take full responsibility for your actions'
  • Characters: Saheria
       <Same had 2000+ gold now have 10 gold =((

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
Are you mad? cuz I'm not
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Sachella

• Sigma
  • We need GOD because the future is not in our hands.
Stop QQ and go User panel it has Redeem Gift Gold :)

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
It will be returned within 2 days.
I'm basically 40

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
had 28 gold got 50 gold np 

Offline SilentKill

Burdette announced all lost gold will be back within 2days

Offline riasusole

Que Paso Con mis oros yo voto Diariamente Cada 6 horas y  lo sacaron al igual que el ada de unos d mis pj me falta la verdad estoy muy molesta espero su repuesta
i have 3 account all acount have 40+ gold and 1 account have plus event gold i connect today and all my account with out gold what hapend i vote all day every 6 hour and the gold no count and now no have nothing gold in any account what hapend now

Offline SilentKill

i have 3 account all acount have 40+ gold and 1 account have plus event gold i connect today and all my account with out gold what hapend i vote all day every 6 hour and the gold no count and now no have nothing gold in any account what hapend now
All gold was reset I believe for everyone, there is a 50gold compensation as gift, Burdette has said in another post all gold will be returned within 2days

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
Stop QQ and go User panel it has Redeem Gift Gold :)
Who are you?  People have a right to QQ about this. Server seems to be unstable for months now. This is just another on top of other issues which is not a good sign for the server.

So please before you tell other people not to QQ and go redeem 50 gold look at what is happening.  

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Who are you?  People have a right to QQ about this. Server seems to be unstable for months now. This is just another on top of other issues which is not a good sign for the server.

So please before you tell other people not to QQ and go redeem 50 gold look at what is happening.  
Quite sure it is more about the fact that there are already 10+ threads about this, and that Burdette has said that all the gold will be returned within 2 days.
People should read the forums before making new threads and QQing about things gms and developers said would be fixed and returned.