Epic Perfect World

Post your pets!

Offline ~RJ~

lol this bout turn into Zoo perfect world

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Okay so, Truth be told I have a lot of pets between my roommate and I. And I would like to share all of them if given the chance. So I'm going to post spoiler boxes to avoid a massively long post! Hurray!

Not featured in this post include my Albino tiger Oscar; Kyrafish, My Bearded Dragon; Honey, And my boyfriend's Chinese Water Dragon; Gonja.  I think I've managed to find pictures of everything else though.

My Pets: First we have Bitty, named such because of how small she is. She is almost 2 years old and probably fully grown, and she weighs in at a total of 2 and a half pounds. I've had her since her mom abandoned her in my backyard at 4 weeks of age, and she is my soulmate~

Then we have Roxas-roxy for short-, My wonderful little Chinchilla~ She was a Christmas present 2 years ago, and I adore her~

My Roommates Pets:

First there's her cat, Malikai. He's kind of a jerk, but we love him anyways.

Then there's Bob. He's a tiger/citrus Bearded Dragon, and he and my dragon, Honey, have a clutch of eggs in an incubator right now, and we're kind of excited that their hatching day is getting close.

Next, we have Vesta, a Ball Python. I personally don't like snakes much, but they are kind of pretty I guess.

Yet another snake was brought into the house x.x much to my dismay. His name is Osiris, and he's a blood corn snake.

Lastly, There is the bunny, Myah. We're probably not going to keep her though because a friend of ours is looking to take better care of her. She was a craigslist rescue, but we've found that rehabilitating her is going to take a lot more experience than we have. She is a Lionhead Rabbit.

Thank you for letting me ramble on about my pets >.> I really do love sharing them all x.x

Your cat is so cute, i love small cats, probably thats why I play more with my aunt's kitties than my cat, but my cat is a pig <.<

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
ok dis my roxy '-'

and this is jaro,my cousin's dog,only 40 days

Offline Elena

ok dis my roxy '-'

and this is jaro,my cousin's dog,only 40 days

*steals* I love her ears xD  :tiger-37: :tiger-24:

Here's my cat '-' he fatter now <.< but he never stays in 1 place so i can take a nice pic of him o.o....

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE YOUR BUNNEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -dies cuz I can't hug it- QQ

I KNOW RITE!? She's all fluffeeeeeh and aiodjaoijdfiofhiufhweuifhweifhweifhweifhwefih ~~ just adjectiveless D:

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Kobra i like the Chelsea something there.  :normal-4:

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Tyrone, tha gangsta kat.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤

Gurl, that is a very adorable pussy. c:

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
Yet another snake was brought into the house x.x much to my dismay. His name is Osiris, and he's a blood corn snake.

Whaaaat a cutie!!! I`m so jelous now  :normal-4:
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
*steals* I love her ears xD  :tiger-37: :tiger-24:

Here's my cat '-' he fatter now <.< but he never stays in 1 place so i can take a nice pic of him o.o....

garfield. o_o wew

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.

dayum. dat pussy hairy :c jk jk es cute o.o love her eyes

Offline Elena

garfield. o_o wew

Ey my Scar aint orange! and is not that fat yet '-'

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
dayum. dat pussy hairy :c jk jk es cute o.o love her eyes

Very hairy. She's a Himalayan. An expensive kind of pussy.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Boob

Offline Fruit

• Yuli C:
  • Shh..:x
They're all so adorable!  :tiger-4:
Here is my little bandit o:

Fruit - 150 seeker