• Faction: Tyrants
<3 BobDevil's cat

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Recent video.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
My poor kitty went through a slight surgery today and now he doesn't wanna hold his tongue in.  :'(

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
Take photo of Pedro is hard tho

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran

5 years later my cat grew up, yep thats a cat

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Should have named it hocuspocus

Offline Hannah

• xаннаx✮
  • https://linktr.ee/jinksu
  • Characters: Nocte - Skittles - Hocuspocus - Scuttle
  • Faction: JINKSU

LOOOOOOOOOOOL OMFG 

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆

stop feeding it kehbab 

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
stop feeding it kehbab
but kebab is nice
Back in February, the week of my birthday, we lost my rescue pup, Bear.
It was one of the hardest weeks that I have ever been through, waiting to see if his condition would turn around, and then having to make the call for him to be euthanized when it became clear that there was no recovery option for him at his age. I could never have asked for a better friend to grow up with, or for my son to grow up with.
It was so hard to adjust to afterwards, and still is..

Aiden and I finally made the decision to bring home a puppy - my family and I have talked about it on and off, but my heart wasn't really in it. Sitting in the medical room bent over your dog crying before they take him is something you swear you never want to feel again. It is this hellish sort of heartbreak that was worse than anything.
but then this pupper popped up on Facebook.

Baxter had come to our local rescue about six weeks before I saw his post, and my heart kind of went, "You know, maybe it wouldn't be so bad."  So we went to meet him, and I fell in love the moment he looked up at me as we entered, and when he fell right into my lap I knew I was done for.
So, Baxter came home with us..
He's pretty shy, not too fond of loud noises or lots of movement and definitely didn't like the ride at first. I haven't heard him bark once all week. He is the sweetest in the world though - loves kisses, cuddles, and playtime. He came to us crate trained and potty trained, so we just keep his "room" door open and he likes to hide away in there for naps.
He's started to warm up and is doing really well. We've been working on some basic obedience training, but he listens to Aiden more than to me tbh. He absolutely loves sitting outside on the patio in the mornings. (Our entire property is fenced in, so no worries about him going out with us.)
We aren't *quite* sure what breed he is - the rescue's guess was between a great dane/german sheperd mix, but my family thinks he has some english bulldog in the mix.

Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️

My condolences for your lost buddy
Glad you were able to get another friend to help you readjust and move on 
Recently lost mine as well and I can relate to how much it sucks 
Hope to see more of that majestic ass pupper though 
:police:

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
Ok, fight me.

ok.. I also have this vegan budgie but not anymore because I ran out of frozen meat and gave it to predator budgie   :-X

OH I also have this alcoholic cat who drinks and knows things.

Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 02:28 pm by Marishka

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Ok, fight me. 
a bird lady wow 
pussc looks cool tho 

My condolences for your lost buddy
Glad you were able to get another friend to help you readjust and move on
Recently lost mine as well and I can relate to how much it sucks
Hope to see more of that majestic ass pupper though
:police:
I will probably have spams of him all over FB because he is so cute.  :-X
Here is some from this morning because being a pupper is obvs very tiring.
In the last one he was v unhappy with me because I had given him a bath, so he ran to his "room" and would not let me near him lmao. It lasted for about three minutes before he wanted to play again. His crate is in my bedroom right now, and he stays very close to it when in the house. Even when he comes out and explores around, he will run back to it and lay down every ten-fifteen minutes for a bit. I think it is just a reassurance for him in such a big new place.  :-[ I leave the door to it open during the day so he can come and go, but that's why most photos of him tend to be near the crate right now. After playtime earlier he napped right outside of it, though. Pulled his blanket out and looked at me until I covered him.  :-X

Ok, fight me.

//

U win sir.  :( V scary.

ok.. I also have this vegan budgie but not anymore because I ran out of frozen meat and gave it to predator budgie   :-X

//
:'(

OH I also have this alcoholic cat who drinks and knows things.

//

Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Ok, fight me.

Do you really pet that  :o