Epic Perfect World

Game won't start

Offline dewdropmp

ok do i downloaded the game. installed and verified. i click start, game window opens and is black , then it shuts down for no apparent reason. can't run from launcher or from client.. any ideas

Offline SwagDolphin

• Dolphins
  • It's k, it happens to everyone sometimes
Try and run it as administrator. If that doesn't work maybe do a fresh install of it. And if that doesn't work, then idk what to say. I've had a similar problem before but fixed it with a clean install of the game.
IGN: Superjelly - BM

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... except land sharks..

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
antivirus?  or like he said reinstall the game..
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline dewdropmp

ok thanks.. i have several other servers working so not understanding what the problems is with this client... i will try install 1 more time... and if that doesnt work idk what to do.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
ok thanks.. i have several other servers working so not understanding what the problems is with this client... i will try install 1 more time... and if that doesnt work idk what to do.

hope u get it running cause EPW is a great server. best of luck
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline SwagDolphin

• Dolphins
  • It's k, it happens to everyone sometimes
If the re install doesn't work try PMing a GM here on the forums. (that's if they don't respond soon as is lol)
IGN: Superjelly - BM

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... except land sharks..

when your using Windows xp, 7, or 8... u should run directly the Element client inside folder..but if your OS is Windows Vista, u should run it as an administrator..hope it will help..

but if it doesn't work maybe there's something wrong in your computer or the file has been corrupted when installing... :) regards..happy playing..

Offline dewdropmp

got it working thanks....