Epic Perfect World

I DONT HAVE SKILLSENDER (MAYBE YOU DONT TOO)/HELP!

Offline xFrozen

• Random who calls randons
  • Let it go
  • Characters: Frozen
  • Faction: Artifex
tl;dr : My client dont have the skillsender that was implemented on the last patch, aswell as it doesnt have the numbers on health bar, aswell as it dont show me the message You killed xxxx, when i kill person xxxxx. 

Ok, so it all started with me complaining to Magestic that I could not see the message "You killed _someRandomThatIrekthere_", after that, he asked me if I could see people health points on their redbar : I cant. Then he told me that my SS wont be working, and i realize that it trully isnt (which is awfull as a wiz who got atk levels lowered )... A few days earlyer i tot it wasnt working but i couldnt prove it was not... nway, i tested it on my brother computer and on my notebook how it is to play with skillsending, so Im totally sure that my computer does not have the skillsend.

Then, Magestic helpfully sugested me some things, that i did (he trully tryed to help, thank you so much bro <3)

• Add EPW to windows defender and firewalls -> Since im a linux user, I only use windows to play epw and lol, so, i just turned both windows defender and firewall of, restarted the machine and used verify button of patcher -> didnt work.
  • Add EPW to DEP list on Advanced Settings (as sugested in a topic that Magestic sent to me) -> didnt work 
  • Did everything on this topic http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=41150.msg612695#msg612695 -> didnt work
  • Copy the element folder froom a computer that have skillsending working -> didnt work
  • Download the whole epw client again, give it privileges, run as admin, update -> didnt work
  • After downloading the whole client again i got the erors that MSCVP120 & MSCVR120 dll were missing, downloaded then, put into element folder ->didnt work
  • Download some microsoft link that burdette posted on another topic -> didnt work
  • Wipe all EPW files, download again with direct link not torrent, extract it, update it with manual patch provided by the website, do ALL the above steps at once, restarting computer -> didnt work.

So, im making this to make people aware that if you cant see other people's health points on the red bar, your skillsending may not be working, and since balances were made because of skillsend, thats just bad. But dont quote me on that, im not entirely sure if thats how it works...

And mainly, because i trully need help to fix it @Agatio, @Burdette, @Anyone xD

As you guys can see, I tryed all i could to solve it on my own with magestic help but we could'nt so im desesperated for help till NW if possible of course xD

Again, thank you very much Magestic, for all the help you gave me =D

I know there are lot of issues with rollbacks and etc, but im hoping for a solution.

Sorry for my bad english!

Im using Windows 7 x64 bits and my computer runs PW (and any other game) fine, with no lags at all.

Why you dont play on your notebook that has SS working and gtfo here and let gms take care only of rollback?
My notebook gets 20fps on masspk/NW so I cant play mainly on there, since pvping on 20fps is nearly impossible q.q

Did you try reinstalling windows?
I've formated my computer recently and this is an original copy so I dont see it solving the problem since i can run 
Blade&Soul, Aion, Tera, League of Legends with graphs on med/hi with 100+fps, so I dont think its a lack of drivers or anything.

Again thank you very much for reading, hope I get help!

Happy new year epw!
Violent delights have Violent ends
Hell is Other People

xFrozen, Froozenn, Venoomancer, OhYou, _Chaos, Emplres, Doloress - Artifex#1 - All R8R -chan 3x mag, 2attmatk orns - 3 Year old player that love calling players random even being random <3

Offline HoneyMelon

• ♥ epw nerd♥
  • Thanos's ♥
  • Characters: Erdbeere/MinnieMaus/LittleMinnie
  • Faction: Overload
burdette look Helpdesk please thats just sht like rly...

Offline BellaDea

• Characters: iREVENGE
  • Faction: Triade
Epic Perfect World

Offline xFrozen

• Random who calls randons
  • Let it go
  • Characters: Frozen
  • Faction: Artifex
Are you sure you installed this x86 ?
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784
Yes I had....
Anyway i fixed it the following way ( and I have no Idea why this work when downloading the client again didn't):
  • Used a restore point to before the day ss was implemented
  • First of all, downloaded all the microsoft's, enabled EPW on antivirus, firewall, Data and etc
  • Opened the patch, let it update as usual
  • Clicked Verify after that
  • Start               
This someway worked xD
Violent delights have Violent ends
Hell is Other People

xFrozen, Froozenn, Venoomancer, OhYou, _Chaos, Emplres, Doloress - Artifex#1 - All R8R -chan 3x mag, 2attmatk orns - 3 Year old player that love calling players random even being random <3