Epic Perfect World

ANNOYING AND SELFISH >.<!

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
I'm sorry to hear that someone misled you, or directed you to an area that was too high for your level.

There's tons of players that are genuinely good people, don't rule them out simply because of one or two players.  :-\

Generalization breeds prejudice.

and prejudice breeds genocide.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
im just sharing...XD..hahaha....actually i've read also in forums and it helps me a lot..some people are just Rude you know..nature of human..hahha...but i think as the time goes by, i can adopt the environment...HOOORAY! for guys who are kind..and it give me some items and coins XD???(LLOOOOLLLLOOOLLL!!!)

#sharing is good...hahahaha...

Old Chinese man says...

Offline Umbrella

• Edgy as fuck.
  • Sayonara, until tomorrow~
Old Chinese man says...

You would get sick from only eating fish all day ereeday ._.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
You would get sick from only eating fish all day ereeday ._.

Unless u're a kitten D:
totally thought this thread was about me

hahaha...lol..why?are you being hit?hehehe..
Someone get this guy a tampon. Its the internet, dicks are everywhere, both literally and metaphorically

maybe you need to buy me one..hahahaha...BITTER!
I agree--in my faction, we always say that we've all started with 200k and 110 gear and worked our way up.  Beggars are generally frowned upon.  Now granted, when I was a few days new, I did not know you can vote for roughly 40-50 mil and my best friend (who told me about the server) was generous enough to give me some start-up money, but I didn't beg for it.  There are generous people who will give newbies some money for skills.  But I can't get away with it since I play a male char despite being a female irl.

I personally ignore those "money/gear/item plz" pms, because well, for one, I'm not even maxed out on my own gear--damn 2 bil exp to grind out before r8 (*mumble mumble*),and why the hell should you get a headstart on my dime? >.>

LAWL.

i agree also on what you, but my point is those Effing dickheads are in the way..but neevermind, i think i can adjust a little bit..heheh
Gm plz erase this thread xD if u kno how to make one im pretty sure uk bout votin and how to find the newbie -_-

whats wrong with my thread??i'm just sharing my point of view.. if you dont want this thread then go make some of your's im not pushing you to comment on this thread and I KNOW i dont offend people ryt?

FREEDOM OF SPEECH~!
GUYS, its just a thread i just want to socialize with other people you know?hehehe....just to make a sense about those people ryt  (not making a scene) ? and i know you can relate.. :)

Offline Vitababe

• Former WC Personality
  • Characters: Vitamin
GUYS, its just a thread i just want to socialize with other people you know?hehehe....

Not trying to be super rude or anything, but... If you wanted to "socialize" with people, why would you start off calling the majority of them rude? .-. Das not very friendly. Just sayin'. A better idea might have been posting something like, "Hey guys. New to the server. Somebody mislead me already! Kinda sucks! But oh well. Anybody have any starting-out advice?" Would have gotten you a much better reception.

In any case, welcome welcome and sorry you ran into a dick first thing off.
Check out the noobie guides-- they're actually pretty helpful.

See ya in-game.
<3
Vitamin
She doesn't even go here.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
GUYS! i've just found out that there are players i think lost their respect to others.. as i played along, (of course i was a newbie) there's a certain charcter or user that i've ask something.. i'll ask about the where and whats questions..to think its not that hard to reply or to say truth, instead he put me in that i think lvl 145 monsters in which i dont know the basics yet, i was unable to level faster and learn the things i want to learn...in general, i was upset on this kind of trait that mostly chracters do...maybe someday it will be a LAW??hahaha....just kidding..maybe the GM can do something about this RUDE!!!! people...actually, theres so many things i want to share but this is just a teaser...

BITTER!!  :rolleyes:

Do not feed the trolls. Give them a bite, and they take the whole loaf.

Example:
How this forum post has three pages.

Good day to you all.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
why so serious o.o
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf