Epic Perfect World

Question

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Can we also get skins for our weapons ??

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It was never said that you can't donate for changing skins of weapons. Nobody has ever requested it so it was not listed as our service, which doesn't mean that it can't be done.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Finally the boss talks Ight skins done Ight me and mily friends will donate a combination of 1.500 dollars we want 3 skins and 1.1 million epic coins do we have a deal?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Please use PMs, no need to make new topics about it.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
First of all I messages aga about 2 weeks ago saying can we get ec instead if gold he Said no sorry gold only

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Im confused..We have to donate to get custon weapon skins..Like $1500.00  ???

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Agatio I did pm u won't reply and same with wt and neith they souf like out of words :(

Offline Tenashi

unless ur rich tough luck  :P

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Im confused..We have to donate to get custon weapon skins..Like $1500.00  ???
Reskining is cheap actually.   :normal-19:
Check donation page. For more info send me PM or e-mail

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Agatio I did pm u won't reply and same with wt and neith they souf like out of words :(

If all you guys are gunna do is make threads to cause more problems instead of pming Agatio or me about it like adults then you don't need to use the forums. Just saying. So this is a warning, stop making threads about the same thing over and over again. If you have a problem with something crying about it publicly on the forums to look like a badass calling out staff in front of other people is not gunna solve a single thing. Agatio has already said things about the weapon skins and such. Nuff said. Seacrest out.