Epic Perfect World

Help with character selection

Offline guga818

Hey I'm new in this comunity and game (I'm not from any English speaking country so I apologize for my lack of grammar) I've played PWI and PWV in both I've always played as a Sin but this time im getting doubt between which class should I select, I'm between a Sage Sin or a Demon Archer (any of them for pk) would someone mind advicing me and giving me the pros/cons (in sins don't put as a con that everyone hate them or noone like them please)
TY!!!!

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
BARB!  :smiley: Welcome to EPW
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Hey I'm new in this comunity and game (I'm not from any English speaking country so I apologize for my lack of grammar) I've played PWI and PWV in both I've always played as a Sin but this time im getting doubt between which class should I select, I'm between a Sage Sin or a Demon Archer (any of them for pk) would someone mind advicing me and giving me the pros/cons (in sins don't put as a con that everyone hate them or noone like them please)
TY!!!!

No real pro or con, really  ... server's pretty balanced up..  but... all classes have their strengths and weaknesses ofc. but if you know your class, you shouldn't have any problem with either of the two..

personally, if i had to pick between these two, i'd pick sage sin xD can farm with it + pvp quite well...  buuuut, then again, if you've played a sin for soo long on other servers and what not, why not try archer first and see how u go o.o

you'll have both in no time, doesn't take that long to level up and gear up here soo xD
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Govheg

• (눈‸눈)
  • Afk, playing life.
Just create both and then decide for yourself which one you prefer more, have fun!  :tiger-47:

Offline Fezzel

• Beginner
I personally am enjoying Archer, but I have been considering dark EP  :rolleyes:

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
In PWI I played Cleric the most, and Mystic.

So, here I started with classes I know the best,
to learn my way around.

I've learned forges and NPC's, where to farm what
and so on.

I did my Cleric first to 150, and then did the thing
I should do first: make Seeker, learn it, use it in
dual clienting to Level/Culti/Gear all others.
(Some farming are still better on Sin.)

You are not limited here as on other servers.
You can multiclient as much as your comp/s can run.

So, when make multiple toons, see which of them
should be on different accounts to load them together.

And yes, there ARE very good guides on forum.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

dorothyerika

Like Shinigami had said,this is a well balanced server.If you know your class very well (not like me :P ) Then you can pvp very well.But,why not try other classes,like barbs,venos,psys,clerics,etc.They might favor you in a way and play that certain class.For all we know,you might be the next great Demon Cleric!But anyway,try out all the classes before you pick your last 2 choices.And btw,your grammer was fine <3.Welcome to EPW!Have a nice stay :3.