Epic Perfect World

Known issues

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Eh i forgot to put into the patch most important file, there will be new patch now.

Sounds like you need a rest, dude.  :3

Offline Epica

• Old Player
Eh i forgot to put into the patch most important file, there will be new patch now.

Sounds like you need a rest, dude.  :3

alrdy told him....but he doesnt listen lol

Offline Elu

Take a break man, it's no that huge of a deal, if people complain and rant, it's probably just a bunch of kiddos that don't have anything else to do in life. Take your time, chill. And thank you for the hard work.
Last Edit: Mar 24, 2012, 10:30 pm by Elu
-Retired-

Offline Rhelanna

Sins still don't have crafting skills, so they can't recraft their daggers.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Sadly it couldn't be applied to already created characters..

Offline Rhelanna

Then I guess I'll have to remake the toon in a week because I like the name I have for mine. rofl.

Also, the PvE button won't switch for 10 hours after logging in.

Offline Taku

• Just a kitty
  • Bro, it's obvious.
Bf has been playing Seeker, he found an issue with his teleport stun in OHT 1st map, he hasn't tried it elsewhere.
Every time he uses it he gets stuck in the place he teleported to. He tried to use town port but a mob interrupted him and sent it into cooldown so he had to relog to fix it. So we're not sure if telestones/town port works as a fix.

Offline sixer

my  skills still saying invalid skill

nm was daggers but wont let me recraft them!

Last Edit: Mar 25, 2012, 12:11 am by sixer

Offline PandaBear

is nirvana working if so are crystals dropping? :P

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Seekers start off with 3 sparks?
Not sure if it's safe to do culti.

When I made my Seeker, she didn't start off with 3 sparks. Only 2.

Same i made 2 seekers lol both had 2 sparks. =/

I made a seeker and she has 3 sparks.  I logged my sin in and she is in pk mode for 10 hrs never had the choice of going blue on her.
Last Edit: Mar 25, 2012, 01:19 am by Lilly

Offline Rhelanna

Ok here's how it is. If you logged in before the newest patch, you're in perma pk mode. If you log off and log back in it resets the time on the pk mode. If you logged in after newest patch, you have blue name and have to tick the PvE tab in order to go into pk mode. New toons created after newest patch are blue named.

The names that were blue when you first made them or logged them in after patch, will go into perma PvP mode when you relog.
Last Edit: Mar 25, 2012, 05:10 am by Rhelanna

Offline TheDestiny

• To the Stars...
I dont know if it was just me, but the BM lvl 110 Fists are invisible for some reason.
And the quests from chrono worlds are gone (it is now just kill the mobs to get mats and no quest anymore?).
But still, nice job for small team ;) U doing better job than PWI crew lol, so keep it up :P

Offline Lyssania

The claws are also invisible for me.

Offline Lyssania

I created a Veno and a BM yesterday, neither one came with starting flyers, but my Sin did. (Both are 110)