Epic Perfect World

EA r8 gear

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
i have this old toon i'm trying to revive, it was already rk8 and it has over 200K rep but somehow, i can't buy any r8 gear from the npc in 1K, is there something i'm not doing? tks for reply :)
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline Soleil

bumping, tks for reply

Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline SilentKill

Make sure you have gotten your R8 ring and talk to the correct npc in 1k streams

Offline Soleil

Make sure you have gotten your R8 ring and talk to the correct npc in 1k streams
i don't have an r8 ring, only a level 12 rank ring. idk what to do from here on... reroll?

Offline FatalScythe

you must have the R8 ring first, trade with the commander-in-chief to get the R8 ring before getting the armor. commander is at 4 locations World: 129 855 (38) World: 522 626 (23) World: 472 429 (37) World: 665 362 (22).

Offline Soleil

thank you, had it equipped and also, i forgot that the npc sells you r7 gear which needs reforging, which i did, everything's fine now :)