Epic Perfect World

Issues that are known

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Hmm then who triggered it the other day after the patch? no other GM was on at the time once the server went up besides you and me. Other then that a reminder to the GMs who do spawn the invasion. PLEASE CLOSE the event once it ends with the "Close creature creator".
And also is the last boss in GV fixed? xD
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Well I tried to start one earlier and it kept bugging and dissapearing after a few seconds due to it wasn't closed by the last person who started it. xD
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Another thing. The God stone to Pure god stone trade isn't there Its 2 trades from EC to PGS.
I'm sure you probably allready know this. And any idea when it might be fixed?

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
There can't be god stone -> pure god stone trade for obvious reason..
It's a reserved spot for EC -> pure sacred stone trade.

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
O right lol just remembered that GS can be bought from the gods giving.
But still theres 2 options for EC to PGS trade.

Also I just remembered that ring engraving doesn't work, when trying to place a ring it gives the message
"Item requirements not met"

And sorry for keep spaming this lol I keep remembering things or players bring something up. xD

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker