Epic Perfect World

Blade master...HELP GUIDE!

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Lol... Ive been ganked by bms using axes. As a sin, i expected a death but was let down after 5 mins of useless stun locks

That must've been some fail bm then, my bms do like 20k critzerk with axes lol.
Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013, 08:18 pm by Bre

Offline Tenashi

i have a 146 BM their good for pve but when it comes to pvp their useless as fk i use Claws/Pike never killed anyone unless their Afk XD

Offline PrincesLela

• Characters: Daantje
i  have an 148 bm looking for the best APS gear ever

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming

Offline Anima

Omg when i read that BM are useless and good only for pve, i realized that some people even now after all this time they know nothing about classes and pvp in this game. Ofc the BM is useless if you are lazy and use only auto-attack, no offense but that's my opinion.

Robbert

BM sucks, reroll to psy or sin or mystic, something worthy PvP-wise, this class is useless.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
BM sucks, reroll to psy or sin or mystic, something worthy PvP-wise, this class is useless.

LOL.. Robbert =  proof that BMs don't suck.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x
you know guys, im not that type of player who kills players here and there(but if there's a chance why not?), i really like to farm and buy and sell type because i want to have some friends that can join me in tradin, boss hunting ,etc. just like gathering items that i want...i'm not very particular in PVP..

so if you were to choose between those chracters in EPW, what chracter is best for hunting bosses, monsters and it will survive (stand alone or be a tank)..?thanks in advance and thanks for keeping this thread going, i hope u will help me..

^-^

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
you know guys, im not that type of player who kills players here and there(but if there's a chance why not?), i really like to farm and buy and sell type because i want to have some friends that can join me in tradin, boss hunting ,etc. just like gathering items that i want...i'm not very particular in PVP..

so if you were to choose between those chracters in EPW, what chracter is best for hunting bosses, monsters and it will survive (stand alone or be a tank)..?thanks in advance and thanks for keeping this thread going, i hope u will help me..

^-^

if your going to just Solo Bosses(BH).. IMO SINS all the way.. you can stealth right to the boss in some instances, tank it and kill it quickly. If it's a World Boss, Good Luck.. Factions fight over them and you can have any char for it since  its group PK.
RETIRED BARB

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
Demon BM, nuff said :)
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker
hmm...."IMO SINS ALL THE WAY??"......

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
hmm...."IMO SINS ALL THE WAY??"......
what i mean is.. a sin would be great for soloing Bosses(Bh quests) if that is your Goal. but as they said, Demon BM is good. my advice is to just level your BM and enjoy.  levelling here is easy. just experiment and you'll know.
RETIRED BARB

thank so soooo much and all the replies here...it helps me a lot i hope the GM here will give credentials to those people that are helping others to keep this server alive.....and to keep the players enjoy and be an asset to this server,,

thanks..

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Basically, unless you're a one shotting class, you're gonna find yourself farming alts for red name... Chances of someone not using belief or AD when getting pkd is low as fk. Im not saying it cant be done, but its hella hard for me to get red name without resorting to what 90% of bms and sins do in this server

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Basically, unless you're a one shotting class, you're gonna find yourself farming alts for red name... Chances of someone not using belief or AD when getting pkd is low as fk. Im not saying it cant be done, but its hella hard for me to get red name without resorting to what 90% of bms and sins do in this server

i've never killed alts for a red name. what do u get for being red?
RETIRED BARB